A Challenge, an Offer, and Pay it Forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

CB-in-Tokyo

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2010
Tokyo
Hi!

Yes this week has been insane and I haven't been on at all.

I checked the tracking and the device is being returned to sender as it was never picked up, I will pm you the tracking number later. This is unfortunate! Delivery notices were left on the 25th and 28th of September and it was returned to sender on October 4th. I will send it again once it gets back here, but it will likely take some time.

Three4Me

ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2010
NC
Hi!

Yes this week has been insane and I haven't been on at all.

I checked the tracking and the device is being returned to sender as it was never picked up, I will pm you the tracking number later. This is unfortunate! Delivery notices were left on the 25th and 28th of September and it was returned to sender on October 4th. I will send it again once it gets back here, but it will likely take some time.

Yeah, it doesn't surprise me. Where my brother lives they have one person in charge of the mail and that one person sucks at doing their job. I hope it makes it back to you. I don't know if maybe it would be better for you to send it to my address? My brother lives in a halfway house, only reason I mention that is because you never know what kind of people you have around and there has been theft before. I would pay you for all the shipping costs of course. Let me know what you think. I can get you my address if that is safer and get it to him next week when we go down to the beach where he lives.

~ Christi

momojojo

Verified Member
Sep 20, 2010
Singapore
This thread has been so dead recently! How's everyone doing?

Just to update all, I've quitted analogs completely since I'm not sure when... but its been at least a month or so...

Thanks to steve once again for having faith in this PIF plan! I will be able to PIF to seal my promise somewhere in the beginning of Dec so just a heads up!

lynleestar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2010
NW Indiana
I was just thinking about this thread earlier. Mom is still using her PV but not nearly as much as I think she should. Sigh, some is better than none. My neighbor Jim had some strange reactions to vaping. Vivid dreams and abnormal thoughts; commonly things associated with the patch. He has set his kit on a shelf and I'm tempted to see if he'd like me to PIF to someone else. Some people it works for, some I think don't want it to work. Maybe that's me just being negative.

Hope everyone is well~!

Lynlee

Godzilla

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2010
Northern California
www.foxyboxmods.com
Hey Lynlee, strange because I was thinking the same thing tonight, wondering about this thread. I am all caught up. My buddy never made it on this forum, but finally agreed to let me order him one. I ordered a second kit for myself, and since the kit came, two of my batts went bad so it was a good thing I hit LF's sale. Anyhoo, he hasnt converted yet, and I havent bugged him about it, but I am about ready to go over and get the box of 60+ sample flavors I let him try.

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Hey Lynlee, strange because I was thinking the same thing tonight, wondering about this thread. I am all caught up. My buddy never made it on this forum, but finally agreed to let me order him one. I ordered a second kit for myself, and since the kit came, two of my batts went bad so it was a good thing I hit LF's sale. Anyhoo, he hasnt converted yet, and I havent bugged him about it, but I am about ready to go over and get the box of 60+ sample flavors I let him try.

Totally know where you are coming from. I got a sister that is playing around with Vaping---is on then off and is driving me nuts. I'm not sure she is going to go through all the liquid I gave her. I told her if she hasn't made a dent in it in six months, I want it back.
Got another sister who is going through it super fast--all I have to do with her is to get her to order her own!!!

lynleestar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2010
NW Indiana
Yay~!!! So glad to hear back from you~!

I feel so special that I got to be a part of this group! I've managed to convert 2 people here in town, and here on the forum I've become quite active in the Pay it Forward sub forum, doing my best to help out those in need!

My mom still smokes, but she's slowed it down some! She's decided she likes Boba's Bounty and that's the only flavor she uses.

Glad to know you're still smoke free~!
Lynlee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread