Not open for further replies.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I posted this in a different thread but felt this was important to post on it's own.

Chocolate is very hard to get right and it's even harder to find a chocolate flavor that works. With that said here's a freebie for you chocolate lovers and why it works.

base 35PG/65VG/12 - 18mg (your choice)
Hangsen Chocolate cream 5%
TFA Hazelnut 2%
Hangsen toffee 1%

Now here's the break down of why this flavor combination works.

The hangsen chocolate cream gives the mix it's chocolate base

The hazelnut does not add a hazelnut taste but in fact enhances the chocolate taste.

The toffee does not add a caramel taste but adds a sweeter creamy taste to the chocolate.

The heavy VG base gives a sweeter thickness to the entire mix.

Steep for a week or 3 hours in a UC. Out of this world chocolate vape.

yellowsnow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
New Mexico
I posted this in a different thread but felt this was important to post on it's own.

Chocolate is very hard to get right and it's even harder to find a chocolate flavor that works. With that said here's a freebie for you chocolate lovers and why it works.

base 35PG/65VG/12 - 18mg (your choice)
Hangsen Chocolate cream 5%
TFA Hazelnut 2%
Hangsen toffee 1%

Now here's the break down of why this flavor combination works.

The hangsen chocolate cream gives the mix it's chocolate base

The hazelnut does not add a hazelnut taste but in fact enhances the chocolate taste.

The toffee does not add a caramel taste but adds a sweeter creamy taste to the chocolate.

The heavy VG base gives a sweeter thickness to the entire mix.

Steep for a week or 3 hours in a UC. Out of this world chocolate vape.

Ahh!! Now I kind of get it.
Thank Danny
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
:eek:

HeadInClouds

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2013
Danny, you and I must get Hangsen in two very different places! The bottle of their Chocolate Cream I have makes a gorge rise just smelling it. It literally smells like spoiled milk. Yes I tried vaping it, and it wasn't a pretty sight. I wonder if their flavors can spoil during shipping...

Two thumbs up for adding FA's Hazelnut to chocolate! Great combination, and I've also noticed it makes chcolates taste more true. Even a so-so chocolate can spring to life that way.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Danny, you and I must get Hangsen in two very different places! The bottle of their Chocolate Cream I have makes a gorge rise just smelling it. It literally smells like spoiled milk. Yes I tried vaping it, and it wasn't a pretty sight. I wonder if their flavors can spoil during shipping...

Two thumbs up for adding FA's Hazelnut to chocolate! Great combination, and I've also noticed it makes chcolates taste more true. Even a so-so chocolate can spring to life that way.

My chocolate cream has a coca smell to it. Does not smell like spoiled milk at all. Not sure why yours would smell different. Got mine from ecigexpress

HeadInClouds

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2013
My chocolate cream has a coca smell to it. Does not smell like spoiled milk at all. Not sure why yours would smell different. Got mine from ecigexpress

Mine came (literally) on a slow boat from China. I also got other Hangsen flavors from a US vendor (not ecigexpress) that were similarly revolting. It was not in the realm of "tastes are subjective". Something had gone very wrong. Honey and lemon flavors were right, but flavors with cream in them all had that bad smell/taste. If I get more Hangsen's, I use ecigexpress!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread