A CLEAN REO is a Happy REO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cliven

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
UT
Good evening fine REOnauts! Since the move, I've been mostly in lurk mode but thought I'd pop in to share a little tidbit.

Yesterday, the wifey and I are doing some major late spring cleaning. I had my bucket full of suds, jamming to some tunes enjoying the day when the cat jumps on the counter and SPLASH...my REO falls perfectly into the bucket. Here's where the simple joy of REO ownership comes in. I see my REO hit the water and sink to the bottom. What'd I do? I had a smile on my face! I pulled the REO out, pulled out the battery and dried it. Washed the mod off, inside and out. I dry burned the RxW, squonked, battery in and 3 minutes later, vaping again.

Rob!.....Thank you. I have had my REOs now for over 2 years. I have tried multiple devices and atty's. I still prefer my Grand and RM2's.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Nice story. Yet another example of why long after we've perished as a species and our planet is discovered by a race of alien beings, they will find the pinnacle of mankind's achievement - the working reo. And they, too, will then know the glory of Reoville. Oh yes, they will.

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
That's one of the HUGE benefits of having aReo Grand. Water won't hurt it all. I remember reading a story about a guy who lost his Reo in the parking lot of a Green Bay Packer's football game. He lost it in the snow and ice. He later found it after the snow melted (months later I believe). He dried it out; changed the coil; juice; and added a new battery. It fired up like a freight train.
playboy.gif

DoubleDZA

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2014
South Africa
Good evening fine REOnauts! Since the move, I've been mostly in lurk mode but thought I'd pop in to share a little tidbit.

Yesterday, the wifey and I are doing some major late spring cleaning. I had my bucket full of suds, jamming to some tunes enjoying the day when the cat jumps on the counter and SPLASH...my REO falls perfectly into the bucket. Here's where the simple joy of REO ownership comes in. I see my REO hit the water and sink to the bottom. What'd I do? I had a smile on my face! I pulled the REO out, pulled out the battery and dried it. Washed the mod off, inside and out. I dry burned the RxW, squonked, battery in and 3 minutes later, vaping again.

Rob!.....Thank you. I have had my REOs now for over 2 years. I have tried multiple devices and atty's. I still prefer my Grand and RM2's.

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Hahaha I know this feeling and totally agree. I got chucked into a jacuzzi, needless to say, I was vaping in that very jacuzzi for most of the night ;)

Reos rock, the end :thumbs:

Irish Messing

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2014
GA, USA
Your post reminds me I have to design a tether for my Grand when I'm in the boat. Lord knows I've dropped mine or knocked it over 100 times.

Grab one of @coffeebum's holsters and you won't have to worry about it! Got mine yesterday! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread