• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

A contest for our troops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tektronik

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2011
Moore, Oklahoma
A Silver Bullet would be great! Its a time proven mod. Don't think I've ever seen a camouflaged pattern let alone one that has the new patterns on it. To note, there is a difference in the Army pattern, the Air Force Pattern and the Navy pattern. It would be awesome for the winner to receive the mod with pattern in his/her respective service. To top it it off, if the service emblem was engraved on the bottom; that would definitely be a one of a kind!

sppowers

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2011
Boston
if you dont mind my post:just a suggestion you could make it open to other ecf people to nominate a ecf vet to win it. it might find more veterans. i am all for supporting those who keep our lives safe!!

Popular vote eh? not a bad idea, but sets me up to lose =P to new to be known,

I would love to be entered into the contest, and personally think that veterans should be afforded the same respects we get in regards to this contest as they served their time as we are serving ours. I'm not familiar with the silver bullet, new to mods and vaping, but I own a REO and love it...for it's durability and simplicity. I like the idea of a mod, juices, accessories, anything that is a need to enjoy a vape. Because we all know that when you are deployed, it's difficult to get anything in a timely manner. You have to order at least a month in advance and at times go through your family to have it shipped out. Anything that can increase my stash helps to keep me going in that time of waiting. It's tough out there when you are trying to avoid analogs and just want to vape and you are sitting on your last bottle or carto/atty, waiting for an order to arrive. I don't know about everyone else, but my $.02.

VetSGT

Destroyer of Mods
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2011
kansas
I think it is good idea....just as long as they are vet of military.....dont need a bunch of people claimging....but Yah that is cool idea, I really dont care if you deployed or not as long as you served :D But I am new to mods, so its all good even if it lessons my odds :D Good luck everyone, and hopefully everyone has good and safe holidays :D

oldsoldier

Retired ECF Forum Manager
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Lurking in the shadows
www.reboot-n.com
I'd just like to point out that there is no way we can easily handle verification of service. I for one would not allow people access to my DD214 for a chance to win a mod, nor would I scan my ID card. ECF cannot become involved with the verification process for a multitude of reasons that I'm sure you understand without my having to detail them.

The easiest way to prove "legitimacy" and even this is not completely foolproof is to require the winner have an APO,FPO or DPO address.

The bit about ECF not getting involved in verification is Official, the rest of this post is "in my opinion".

VetSGT

Destroyer of Mods
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2011
kansas
Just do it true military style and have the Honor. And plus I think there is enough people on the forums that is someone was bs'ing would be found out, ako can still be signed up for. And anyone showing anything with personal info (i.e. ssn on the web need a swift kick). I think everyone in this thread would be honest. Overall that is what comes down to, if they are / were in the military....have the values of said service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread