• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

A contest for our troops

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARMYVAPR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
North Carolina
I'm so sorry. I've been waiting on the vendor that is going to be carrying the Cammo SB to reply to me and he hasn't. I will e-mail him (again) today. I could get another prize but I really want to give away the SB. Don't understand why he's not responding :(.

Dont worry about it, no prob. At lease you left an answer for everyone here. Take your time. Thank you very much for the update.

ARMYVAPR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
North Carolina
UPDATE: Chad (the creator of the silver bullet) will be putting up a Camouflage Silver Bullet. He is a vet and is more than happy to put it up for the contest. Thanks so much Chad :) I will now work out the contest details so we can get this started.

Chad is a great guy for what I have read in the threads. Thank kevbow and Chad for making this contest happen. Thank you.

kevbow

Unregistered Supplier
May 27, 2009
CT
teatimeliquid.com
I also think that the .mil email address to enter would be a good idea. Send a PM with .mil and forum username for entry. Any other thoughts?
This is a great idea! So this is how the contest is going to work:

You can either send a pm to me here (kevbow) or an e-mail info@vapersplace.com with the title: Contest Entry
Include your forum name and your .mil address. You will be sent an entry number.
Limit one entry per person
You will have until Friday, January 27th at 12:00am EST to enter.
On Saturday, January 28th at 5:00pm EST I will do a live random.org drawing on our ustream channel. Vapersplace Live Video Chat on USTREAM: This is the vapersplace ustream channel where we hold all of our live chats and live video events..
Don't worry, if your not able to view the live drawing I will post the video here so everyone can see the winner be chosen.
Good Luck to everyone! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread