Status
Not open for further replies.

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Got some cotton at the shop. Looks suspiciously like unrolled cotton balls...
may very well be - not an uncommon wicking material - a lot of vapers use cotton balls for wicking (think they have to be the 100% organic ones, but can get them at a lot of drugstores)... I tend to use KGD pads in tanks, Cotton Bacon in my drippers, but that is just personal preference... trying out rayon wicking in one of my drippers, not completely sure how I feel about it yet, though

Reactions: theddead

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
i tend to tear strip off, lightly roll it over pants leg (while wearing said pants) to round it off (kind of like a dreadlocke)... then twist one end up and poke through coil, pull through from other side... want to pull it through till you have enough on either side so that, after trimming ends, you can curl it under coil a little and have it resting on the deck, in the juice well... tension in coil needs to be snug, but not too tight (you don't want juice flow restricted)

slightly annoying abbyvapes video...

but good overview

NoFumus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2015
St. Paul, Minnesota
apparently today is 'hit a brother up for juice day' - gotta go mix a friggin liter of juice of various permutations... zomg...my milfquake brings all the boys to the yard...

Juice, please?
hand.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread