Status
Not open for further replies.

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
@dcfluegel -- that reminds me, I finally got the Smok tfv4 in the mail today I was telling you about -- man brother, does that tank ever rule for sure --- It makes the Arctic and even my best RDA look like crap --- it's the smoothest, yet most hard hitting tank ever --- I ran it up to 80 watts and was satisfied with that as 80 watts is too much power for me. I was just slowly bumping it up to break the coils in. It came loaded with a coil head that already had three separate coils inside of it. Man brother, I never toked off of anything with 3 separate coils b4 --- I am also seeing no leakage or any other negative, visible, thing. Good purchase for sure. I am glad you mentioned that tank to me because it's by far the best tank out there, or at least that I have ever came across.
Glad you like it brother - one of my favorites... I need to try the rba at some point

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Kaezziel

Supreme Overlord of Everything
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
lol - but i am a south louisiana boy... i got's to MAKE da flavors :)

no crawfish vape, though...

I know whatcha mean, brother... I'm a south Mississippi boy, myself...

Mmmmm... crawfish... :drool: I lived in Lafayette for a while. I miss the food. You can't find etoufe (sp?) in Tx. Or decent gumbo. Or gator tail.

Oh, you can find it in Texas... every now and then. Just gotta find out where the ....-a**es go! I can do a decent etouffee or gumbo at home, what I haven't had in a long time is a 'Good' oyster po'boy!

For real though, I think I broke something.

I've been using my HexOhm 2.1 with Aspire Atlantis 2 tanks. Today I noticed that I was starting to get a little bit of a burnt taste and I immediately knew - A demon had farted burnt rubber sharts into my beloved 'Twas Brillig (after a week, no less!)

I changed out the coil, primed the new coil, filled the tank with fresh E-Liquid and let it soak for a good 10 minutes. I go to take a vape and BURNT RUBBER.

What. The. Frogballs.

I had my mod set to 10 Watts to break the new (1 ohm coil) in. Surely this is an issue with the coils?? This isn't the first Atlantis coil I've had taste like a hot shadoobie fresh out of the box. Am I missing something?

I mainly vape the 0.5 ohm coils around 30-40 Watts but I only have two left so I switched to my back up 1.0 ohms. It seems like the 1.0 ohm coils never taste that great. Did I get a crap box or am I having a blonde moment?

Forgot to mention: these 1.0 ohm coils are spitting juice like a 6th street...lady.
JUST HAD TO SAY YOUR POST HAD ME IN STITCHES LOL

Reactions: lanye

Denvap0r

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2014
Colorado
I know whatcha mean, brother... I'm a south Mississippi boy, myself...

Oh, you can find it in Texas... every now and then. Just gotta find out where the ....-a**es go! I can do a decent etouffee or gumbo at home, what I haven't had in a long time is a 'Good' oyster po'boy!

Originally from South MS myself. Hattiesburg area.

Reactions: Kaezziel

Hans Wermhat

Vaping Master
Jun 9, 2015
Texas
Oh, you can find it in Texas.
There's a small chain of restaurants here called Pappadeaux's. The do a decent semblance of cajun food. But it's not quite right. The best I ever had was this place called Pat's Fisherman's Wharf. I can't remember the name of the town, but it's a lil high spot in the bayou north of Lafayette right on the levey. Best seafood I ever ate. Cajun or otherwise.

Kaezziel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
Originally from South MS myself. Hattiesburg area.

Not too far from me, I was real close to Monticello, but still quite a ways out from city limits...

There's a small chain of restaurants here called Pappadeaux's. The do a decent semblance of cajun food. But it's not quite right. The best I ever had was this place called Pat's Fisherman's Wharf. I can't remember the name of the town, but it's a lil high spot in the bayou north of Lafayette right on the levey. Best seafood I ever ate. Cajun or otherwise.

Yeah, we've got Pappadeaux's here in Houston, too. They do alright... Rajin Cajun is a bit better. No matter what, you always run into the problem that the food is never quite spicy enough to be truly authentic... one word is all you need... Cayenne!

Reactions: Hans Wermhat

Kaezziel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
Hard to find anything cheaper that works better, right? I did a cost analysis on my last batch of juice, and it cost me right around $17 to make a quart of liquid... counting the mason jar! That's 32 30mL bottles... even the cheap juice I used to buy was $10 a bottle... so $17 for $320 worth of juice at the low end of the comparison. I think I've paid as much as $30 per bottle before... smh... never again!

Reactions: David Wolf

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
yah - Lafayette has some of the best food in south Louisiana! Will be back there in February to open a second Panera and will likely bring a couple of ice chests - stock up on boudin and bring back some live crawfish for a boil... l'aissez les bon temps rouler!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread