A Drew Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

laynies

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2009
Phoenix, Az
This is the first time I've ordered from Drew and Nhaler. And happily it won't be the last.

I placed the order on Sunday and received it today. The box he sent is lovely and I'll be putting a nice coat of finish on it before long. Of all the juices I ordered I've only tried one so far and I'm betting the others will be as good.

Cuban Pineapple

The flavor of this is too hard for me to describe. It has more of a tobacco taste then any I've ever tried and the pineapple sets it off perfectly. Vapor production is amazing and I just find it a very satisfying liquid. I'll be coming back for more once it runs out. On a scale of 1 to 5 a definite 5.

I'll try and post something on the other flavors as I try them out.

I wanted to mention that I mixed up my order by giving Drew a list of flavors that actually came in different sizes than I picked. He sent them all as requested with no trouble. And when I had a question about my order I sent him a PM and he responded quickly and positively. It would be nice if all suppliers were as easy to work with as him. Thanks again Drew :)

djtech

May 12, 2009
Trenton NJ
I gotta say i got the chance to hang out with drew and his wife last night. I met drew threw his wife i will say both amazing people.i found myself in a shortage of nic juice so i called his wife and she said i could come by and pick some up.now never ever hung out with drew b4 i thought i would pick up some juice maybe bullsh*t for a few and be on my may . i must say what i thought would be an hour visit turned out to be a 4 hour vaping session sampling every flavor different levels of nic and different ciggs ,pipes ,passthrus different atomizers the works.it was a blast fun as hell .i must say he has a dog that is friggin huge 150lbs maybe.it kept comin up and jumping on my leg as i sit vaping.didnt know if the dog could sense i was an animal lover or just thought i was easy prey because of the nicotine coma i was working on and wanted to get friendly with my left leg lol..... it was funny a real good time his juice is awsum and the hospitality his family showed me and my girlfriend were a class act to say the least
just the kinda people you wanna be around .i have been smoke free for almost 2 months and found myself in a juice jam and when i left there he was throwin bottles of juice to me try this ,here take this you might like this .felt like i shoulda brought a hallowen mask and a pillowcase and said nic or treat lol.so in closing i have never wrote a review b4 and dont have alot of interest in doing any reviews but i was moved to do this so i could share what all around good guy drew is class act i will be back it gives me a fuzzy feeling inside to know i have a connection who is 30 mins away who is stocked to the gills with juice and product and enjoys vaping like i do keep up the great work guys again a pleasure to know you both wish you all the best you deserve it ..ps please excuse my grammer i am still a lil bonked from last night lollllllllllllllllllllllllll.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
DJ, I think it was the first time I hadda vaping hangover8-o...That is one mean a$$ed little mod you have there:shock:....Absolutley a must do in the future..Got me thinkin I might have to spend a day in the garage and whip onna them bad boys up!...It was absolutley a pleasure to meet you guys and PLEASE come again...Could you bring an extra spring and a coupla batts next time too...:rolleyes:

brownbrown4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2009
San Diego
This is the first time I've ordered from Drew and Nhaler. And happily it won't be the last.

I placed the order on Sunday and received it today. The box he sent is lovely and I'll be putting a nice coat of finish on it before long. Of all the juices I ordered I've only tried one so far and I'm betting the others will be as good.

I wanted to mention that I mixed up my order by giving Drew a list of flavors that actually came in different sizes than I picked. He sent them all as requested with no trouble. And when I had a question about my order I sent him a PM and he responded quickly and positively. It would be nice if all suppliers were as easy to work with as him. Thanks again Drew :)
I'm glad his juices have good reviews, i have 90ml on the way...
And i'd like to add that i had an issue with my ordering too (my fault) and Drew was ON TOP of helping me out and i had a shipping email within 5 minutes of my payment!!! :shock:
ditto.. It would be nice if all suppliers were as easy to work with as him. Thanks again Drew

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
Just received my first order (a super low-priced DSE801) from NHaler yesterday (having ordered it only a couple days prior). So points for speed.:thumb:

They say to charge the batteries initially for at least 12 hours, so I had to wait until this morning to try it out. Excellent, just what I hoped for, certainly the vapor production.

It supplements nicely my KR808D-1 (my very first PV) that I had previously ordered from another vendor, but which Drew also carries, again at a good price. Because of the ease of refilling (with any of a wide range of available flavors and nicotine levels from everywhere) very inexpensive cartridges, the 801 will be much more cost-effective than my KR808D-1, and will probably become my primary PV.

[Also, I'm becoming a chain vaper, but I was only a 15 UltraLite analog/day smoker, so I don't need (or want) that much nicotine. Since it is impossible to find KR808D-1 cartomizers at less than 11 mg, this was a problem for me. I am now able to fill inexpensive blank carts with whatever level of nicotine I want (including 0 mg).]

I had some concern about shipping cost (higher than some other vendors), but Drew threw in some complimentary juice (and a neat tin box with see-through cover to hold juice bottles). Don't want to say too much about the quantity or type of juice (since he may not do exactly the same thing on every order). Suffice it to say that it more than made up for the total shipping cost!:thumb:

I've already placed a second order with NHaler (for some of those great-priced 36 mg juice specials). I ordered the unflavored and will be cutting it with 0 nicotine PG and Vg juice (from Essential Wholesale, if you're interested).

Thanks, Drew!

Don (the chain-vaping boomer)

Smoke-free and vaping for all of 2 weeks now ... haven't saved any money yet:( ... but having fun!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread