A E-Liquid Store in Kansas City, good in a pinch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Applecracker

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2010
Overland Park, KS
A friend of mine alerted me to a shop in Overland Park that sells e-liquid. It is at 83rd and Metcalf. The sign on the front of the store is for US Cellular and Criket but they have a wide selection of juice, 401's and 902's.

I can't remember who their supplier was, but it wasn't one of the "Well Known" one's. And by well known, I mean vendors that have high ratings here. But, since I'm an impulse buyer and hadn't tried RY4 yet I picked up a bottle. It was okay, but it doesn't vape as well as other juices I have gotten from Halo, JOhnson Creek, Modern Vapor or Vabor Bomb. I just think it's slightly lower quality (and they are all at 24mg).

They run $10 for a 10ml bottle, so a little more than online. But in a pinch, if your order doesn't come in and your out of juice, it'll do.

Nice people run the store and as my wife pointed out... they sell everything from adult reading material to international calling cards.

Seriously, we need e-liquid Bars!

Fopa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2010
Kansas City, MO
Appreciate the tip about the 30% off @ 7th Heaven! I currently use the cappuccino, cherry & clove flavors sold through the same distributor. (Hmmm..just realized I started my first novelty flavors with the letter C.) The flavors are mild to me, but I also have almost 35+ years of tar buildup on my tongue. Ordered some from an online vendor yesterday (jumped up the alphabet to maple and peaches) and am looking forward to comparing the different types.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread