Not open for further replies.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Truth be known my photo is in the thread Pampered pets and Porkies. With my boyz Chuckie and D.O.G. but that was with a beard.

Alrighty then (great pic!)....So perhaps we should rename the game to "who is Debadoo, really.......?...."

Great day all. I'm off to work.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
How about we start a contest: "Raynman & Debadoo. Who are they really?"
raynman.jpg

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I'll put mine up when you put yours up.....Turnabout is fair play!
well, wuz gonna say you got a deal! But ya did put one up. There are 3 of me on ECF somewherz I think. One was in my early 20's, one that was current at the time say 3 years ago, and one from around 6 months ago, but I don't like that one.

How about we start a contest: "Raynman & Debadoo. Who are they really?"
I'll have my son take one tomorrow and post it before I go back to my SIL's house. Or, y'all could come in the hangout and see me in person! hehehe

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Some more old pics I found.

Letting it all go mountainman for the 2005 70th Anniversary Anchorage Fur Rondy. And a couple of my scrimshawed powder horns to go along with the other possibles, accouterments, knives, skins, gewgaws and foofarraw I made for the trade blankets. 2005 was the last of the mountainman reenactment days I had done for about 35 years.
moldie2k5.jpg
moldie2k5h.jpg

A couple from a 2005 Spring Mountains Free Trappers Rondy
moldie2k5a.jpg
moldie2k5b.jpg

And a couple from the other 2005 SMFT Rondy
moldie2k5c.jpg
moldie2k5d.jpg

Last edited:

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
haha, no not yet anyway but that is it in the drawing. Quick story about that. I work as an innkeeper and had a guest in camp who actually told me about the stove. He and his young son had just gotten back from 5 days backpacking and said it worked great. So I expressed interest...when they checked out his son handed me that drawing. I thought it was adorable. I also thought that the drawing resembled more of a creature than a stove, and it inspired what will eventually be a youtube video about the Sloth going on a grand adventure to the Doldrums.

rgerber

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Prescott, AZ USA
Hello, fellow REOkin.

There have been some threads in the past, which are now closed, which featured pictures that REOnauts have posted of themselves, in an effort to put a face with the screen name. We have so many new REOfreaks in here that I feel it warrants a new thread.

Please feel free to post a picture of yourself in here so that we can all visualize who is posting when we read threads in here.

Here we go.....yours truly at a recent metal show. Now, it's your turn...... View attachment 482239
710d6e00479cb8b0bf96b22f26ad354e.jpg

The Cranky Squonker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread