Not open for further replies.

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
d849a416722c30d824c1cb5da4abef01.jpg

Do I look like the lead singer in a band??

camerajunkie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2013
United States
oh and if anyone sees this girl out and about I want grandchildren, they've been married almost ten years! lol

Tracey View attachment 482832

My Mom is constantly asking wife and I when we're gonna have our first baby. We've only been married a little over a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
My Mom is constantly asking us when we're gonna start. We've only been married a little over a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

taking that post out of context opens up many disturbing possibilities...

:)

TraceyS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Blacksburg, Virginia
Well in my defence the image is a bit hazy :D still, its good to see the face behind the wisdom...... And the enabling:p
Wow congrats on the awesome genes! Never would of guessed 55, not even close.

Thank you! That would be from my Mom's family :) No way my Mom looks 73!

Tracey

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Out of my brother, sister, and parents. I am the first person to graduate from college.

That's really fantastic Danny, so proud of ya and happy for ya!!! Hope you'll be there to walk in Dec to get that photo for your mama.

But all the clothing gets sorted into a room, and is available for free to anybody who wants it. I've gotten many amazing winter clothes and jackets there, for free. It is both sacrilege, and heaven on earth.
Wow, that's amazing that all that just gets thrown out.......seems like some of the thrift shops would go pick it up if folks would call........but super kewl that the dump folks will take the time to put it out for folks

Might be able to convince him to go see Niagara Falls.
Before I saw it, I really thought it would be kind of an over hyped place.......but man o man was I wrong. Sitting on the maid of the mist boat at the base of the falls was literally breathtaking. I truly felt like I was sitting in the palm of God's hand! Wanted to go behind the falls so bad, but my 1/2 sister couldn't, and she pitched a fit over my suggestion that she could do something else while I took my son. :rolleyes: But at least I got to see it!

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
Thank you @Debadoo Not sure if I'll be here then. Plan is to try and move before that.
I told my dad about seeing Niagara Falls. He is like "I seen picture of it, that's good enough" haha. I agree though it is beautiful. We didn't go on the maid of the mist though. It was just peaceful hearing the water. I got some pictures, these were taking with my phone. I have picture at the other places, even the CN Tower in Toronto I took with my DSLR which came out much better.

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
That's me in the red with the lighter hair. I just turned 55 years old and my daughter just turned 29. We need grand babies. :hubba:

Tracey
shok.gif
....No way! Would've never guessed it. More like 38.
scratch_one-s_head.gif

Congratulations Danny!!! That's a great accomplishment.
JC_doubleup.gif

pennysmalls

Squonkmeister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Indiana
This pic was taken Friday night for my son's Senior Night at our high school before a big game, me and hubs with our son. My son is leaving in June for boot camp (Marine Corps) which tears me up but I'm proud of him. Look at him, isn't he handsome! He's a really good kid and I'm going to miss him like crazy. :cry:

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
The ex has almost all the pictures from my life, I only have some slides and a few strays. Found a couple of oldies, a snapshot and a framed picture. I know I have some scans of a few old slides too someplace.

ATKRON 56 golf team (except for the CWO left standing) at NAS Lemoore, CA with the Navy's California Golf Tournament 2nd place trophy we won (& one of our A-7B Corsair II's).
moldie.jpg

A local socialite that married a sailor while stationed at AMD NAS Alameda, CA on 1/25/69.
moldie69.jpg

Was ever really this young?

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
He is like "I seen picture of it, that's good enough" haha. I agree though it is beautiful. We didn't go on the maid of the mist though. It was just peaceful hearing the water. I got some pictures,
Before I saw it, and especially saw it on the boat, I felt pretty much like your dad did about it. Even looking at it, for me was NOTHING compared to being on that boat. If you get a chance to go back, do the boat. lol You got some good pics there!

My son is leaving in June for boot camp (Marine Corps) which tears me up but I'm proud of him. Look at him, isn't he handsome! He's a really good kid and I'm going to miss him like crazy. :cry:
Salute with huge respect to him, and hugs to you hun. Went through one deployment with my son, and he had orders and was doing pre-deployment for another. It's one thing to send a spouse, it's a whole nother thing to send a child. I know he's just going to basic now, but I remember the day the recruiter drove off with him for that. Not easy to send a youngin to the military these days. I kept reminding myself that as hard as it was, I wasn't doing anything a million other mothers hadn't done, and even when he was deployed, at least I had emails, didn't have to wait 3-4 weeks on a letter to arrive.

pennysmalls

Squonkmeister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Indiana
Thanks Deb, it's hard to not see the little boy still inside the man he is becoming. When they're little you look forward to the future, what will he look like, what will he be like? Now that that time is here I want time to reverse itself. Raising small kids is hard/stressful etc., but I prefer that over them having to go out into the world. I know, the story of the ages. Love hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread