A face to go with the name

Status
Not open for further replies.

JetMac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2014
Valdosta, GA, USA
Here's one of me and the kiddo, just now.
feb68a5a1af63617ea3fd6c35ccbcc1d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Since some of ya'll know what I look like now, let's take a lil trip back in time:

image.jpg

That's me with the Hawks PJs on. I used to have a bad lisp so pictures were funny (for everyone but me) when they made us say cheese.

image.jpg

That's me on the right on our road trip across country.

Last edited:

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
image.jpg

At this point I am pretty much a lost cause. I was about 15. That's me with the Zeppelin tshirt on. That was my dad.

image.jpg

Yeah I used to think I was a real bad ayuss rockin a Mexican tuxedo. Can't see the serious mullet I was runnin in that pic right?

Last edited:

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
View attachment 483383

At this point I am pretty much a lost cause. I was about 15. That's me with the Zeppelin tshirt on. That was my dad.

View attachment 483384

Yeah I used to think I was a real bad ayuss rockin a Mexican tuxedo. Can't see the serious mullet I was runnin in that pic right?

Awe.. come on, ya know it's you on the left with the "skeeter's big biscuits" half t-shirt on!

Lol

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
I didn't even recognize you Russ @super_X_drifter until the 14 year ago pictures haha :) Something about you with a lot of hair makes you look way different. I won't get into the mullet style you rocked :p

Hell everyone else is posting baby pictures and young ones, so I will join in my embarrassing ones haha
This one, you can tell my mom is Korean and I got stuck being dressed like this :p

7th birthday (My brother took me to Hooters if y'all have that restaurant where you live. I'd have to go dig to find pictures)

This is one of the few pictures I have of my grandmother. I used song lyrics "10 years today" by Bullet for my Valentine.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I can do cropped pics taken with a point and shoot of the few I have that are older/moldier...

1940's winter attire in the frozen Rockies.
moldie40.jpg

Newspaper clippings from the state marble tourney's hosted by the VFW in the 1950's when I was in 5th grade . I won 1st place in school district (no pic), 2nd place region and 3rd place state (all finals against boys older than me). The state finals were played over two cold rainy days on blacktop instead of dirt, so we all left with runny noses, raw bleeding knuckles and expensive agate shooters that were covered with moons. The brand new Schwinn Wasp bicycle and boxes full of other prizes I won seemed to help though. ;) Still have the medals won and some of the 10's of thousands of marbles I also won in neighborhood battles getting good enough to get into the tourney's.

moldie50-1.jpg

moldie50-2.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread