A Few Q's

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatPoshGirl

Aug 11, 2008
I looked at the site's FAQ and couldn't find answers to these questions, so here it is:

1) How does a sidesho cartridge compare to a pack of cigarettes? Is it roughly the same as one pack?

2) What is the shelf life of the juice, both opened and un?

3) If you leave the battery in the PCC after the PCC has been drained, will it cause the battery to drain faster?

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
Hey there, TPG. Welcome. Let me see if I can answer these for you.

1. I think that is roughly correct. So I read. That always confused me in the beginning. After getting into it, I realized though that you wind up vaping much differently that smoking. Smoking you take a break every once in a while where you might wind up vaping here or there all day. Drag here, drag there. Supposedly, the amount of drags off of a full carto is about the same as a pack of analogs. I can say that I smoked about a pack a day and now I do go through a filled carto every day. Some people really get these cartomizers or atomizers to last a long time, but personally I don't like when the taste starts to change so I use a cartomizer for a week then replace it. I use an atomizer for a month then replace it.

2. This one is hard to say. The answer may exist somewhere but i've never seen it. I can tell you this. I've never had juice go bad. Some people like to let it sit around to "steep" before using it even. If you want to keep juice for a long time though, refrigerate it.

3. I won't say definitively but from experience, I've never seen that have a noticeable effect.

Please post as many questions as you have. I'd love to help.

Also, please check this out, you may find it helpful even if you're not using MV.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/modernvapor/214136-modern-vapor-hardware-basics-tips.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread