A good Camel flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heracleum

Dec 31, 2009
Italy
heracleums.org
(you can skip this first chapter if you're in a rush or get easily bored ;) )
I used to smoke Camel Natural Flavour blue, 100% tobacco leaf, I don't even know if you had this kind in the U.S. because in all my travels around the world of these recent years I never managed to find this kind of camels. BTW they were the best cigs I ever smoked. They decided to reintroduce them under a different name (something like camel Essential?) I was waiting excited to try them... but I "unfortunately" (sure not) received an e-cig as present and immediately quit analogs, so I don't really care anymore eheh.

Although I believe e-cig is a totally new "chapter" (or "planet") of smoking, so nothing is related to old chapter of analogs, anyway I would be interested in trying a Camel flavour too.
I believe e-liquids flavours can be hardly similar to those cigs since a "Marlb*ro" e-juice I'm puffing right now (not of my choice of course! :D since I always hated them in my long analogs-era) is not even remotely similar :) but I like it!

ontheroadtoquitting

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
Pennsylvania, USA
..and were you a Camel smoker? I mean do the e-juices taste nearly like the analogs? (well vaguely similar let's say)

yeah, I was/is a camel smoker. I'm just looking to stay on the tobacco line of juices and not get into the flavors right now. SO, was looking for a camel line of e juice. I don't expect it to be the same. I'm smoking the Vpr4life Kamel right now and NO they do not taste the same at all, so I see your point.

Just thought that maybe one manufacturer might have been better than another.....
probably gonna stick with marlboro or camel flavored....and, again, just looking for a good company that makes a half decent flavoring of these. (never mind the price)

Notwell25

Sep 20, 2009
Phoenix
I was a camel light smoker for 17 years, and have tried 3 different adaptations for a similar liquid. All of which lacked a certain element. The best and closest of the three (and is still my fav) is the double Camel flavor from DIYflavorshack. They also sell just the flavoring for DIYers. Though very tasty and delicious, it still lacks a flavor you can only get from an analog.

Most tobacco flavors all taste and smell similar to how an analog smells "unlit". I wish they had a way to incorporate that "smokey" flavor that makes your mouth tingle that you can only get from a lit analog.

tolip

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
I have only tried one Camel, 24mg, from My Vapor Store.
It's the only flavor I ever vaped that WOW'd me as to the similarity.
I never liked Camel cigs but the vape is OK.
LOTS of flavor.

I was a Newport smoker for decades.
I vape mostly Marlboro but I don't think it tastes anything like a cig.
Who'd a thunk it???

Try them all, everyone is different and there are lots of flavor surprises vaping. (not all good!)

YMMV
tolip

Valmeow

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
The Capital Of The World...NYC
yeah, I was/is a camel smoker. I'm just looking to stay on the tobacco line of juices and not get into the flavors right now. SO, was looking for a camel line of e juice. I don't expect it to be the same. I'm smoking the Vpr4life Kamel right now and NO they do not taste the same at all, so I see your point.

Just thought that maybe one manufacturer might have been better than another.....
probably gonna stick with marlboro or camel flavored....and, again, just looking for a good company that makes a half decent flavoring of these. (never mind the price)

You're one of the only other people I've met on this site who wants to stay with tobacco flavors for awhile. I definitely want to also!! I'm just quitting and I need that tobacco feeling for awhile before I either get off of the nicotine or start switching to "candy-type" flavors.

PG's make me cough so I can only tolerate VG w/ maybe a little PG mixed in. So If anybody out there knows where I can buy some good VG tobacco flavors in low to medium nicotine, please let me know.

Good luck to you and thanks everyone!!!:)

uzzaperez

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Perez-uzza to this day
Don't stick with Kamel just because someone named it Kamel to advertise it to Camel smokers. I find Kamel to be incredibly bland, followed closely by Mboro which is only slightly better. Before you commit to Kamel try 555 (nutty tobacco), Virginia (tobacco with a hint of maple maybe), and Cuban Cigar (close to analog but tastey). If you try these three from a quality supplier (not all juices are created equal, cheap bulk usually = weak flavor), I'd bet 10 to 1 you would never pick up a Kamel or Mboro juice again. I've tried every tobacco flavor I can get my hands on and unless you are a menthol person 555, Virginia, and Cuban are definitely the superior flavors in the group and they don't taste like minor variation rip-offs of eachother.

...Before you commit to Kamel try 555 (nutty tobacco), Virginia (tobacco with a hint of maple maybe), and Cuban Cigar (close to analog but tastey)...
Thanks for the hints, you know especially "nutty" is the flavour I think I'll appreciate the most:
sometimes my current Marl. juice taste slightly nutty (maybe due to what I previously ate?) and I love that. Plus the other two you mentioned sound very interesting as well. So my next choices will sure follow these directions.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread