A Lesson and a Discount on Fresh, Clear Nicotine

Discussion in 'MyFreedomSmokes' started by TaylorMade, Dec 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. TaylorMade

TaylorMade Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

MyFreedomSmokes.com strives to bring you the best quality nicotine on the market. We recently partnered with a supplier who is producing premium quality nicotine in a FDA approved nicotine manufacturing facility. Their product is fresh, clear, and free of the challenges most nicotine producers are facing.

Nicotine for vaping has traditionally been extracted from the "stems and dust" leftover from manufacturing traditional cigarettes. Since the "stems and dust" particles are so small, the tobacco dries out quickly and loses most of its natural oils before reaching the extraction process. Therefore, the nicotine extracted from "stems and dust" tends to be very clear and almost scent-free.

Now that vaping has become so popular, there is no longer enough "stems and dust" available to produce the nicotine that vaping demands. As a result, manufacturers are now extracting nicotine from the full tobacco leaves, including all their natural oils, resulting in darker colored, stronger smelling nicotine.

Always innovating, our supplier produces nicotine from full tobacco leaves but has now developed an exacting distillation process to reduce the amount of oils found in the nicotine to the traditional "stems and dust" levels we all love. This new process produces top quality vaping nicotine that is clear and nearly scent-free.

We are excited about this new process and want you to be as well! We just received a large shipment of some of the highest quality nicotine we have ever seen and we want you to give it a try. We have a feeling that once you've used nicotine manufactured using this new process, you will never settle for anything less.

To sweeten the pot even more we are offering a discount on our unflavored nicotine products until this first batch has been sold out. (Don't worry, we have more on the way)

Retail Customers use Coupon Code CLEARNIC to get 25% off any retail size and strength of our famous Unflavored Nicotine "Smoke Juice" E-Liquid

Wholesale Customers use Coupon Code WSCLEARNIC to get 15% off Wholesale Unflavored Nicotine product quantities.

2. Cyrus Vap

Cyrus Vap Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Interesting…does this mean you are no longer bringing in NicSelect from alchem?

3. Cyrus Vap

Supporting member
    bump please….

4. Exchaner

Exchaner Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Just curious why did they bother to switch suppliers anyway. The old stuff was excellent and had a big following. Is it because MFS could not produce enough of the old stuff to meet demand?

5. Seguino

Seguino Moved On

I am confused and frustrated. Need to find a new vendor that sells the old stuff, Now i just need to find out what the old stuff was? lol
    Do not buy the new liquid. It is very far from unflavored.

6. aikanae1

aikanae1 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm looking forward to hearing more too.

7. Cyrus Vap

Supporting member
  8. Seguino

Seguino Moved On

*****Update******

Just got off the phone with Myfreedomsmokes. Turns out the 2 liters i received were part of a "bad batch" many complaints of smokey/plastic/petroleum taste. Great customer service, sending me 2 replacement bottles today.

will update again when I try the new juice.

9. TaylorMade

We are still using the NicSelect from Alchem. The only thing that has changed is the process in how they distill the nic. They were able to adjust the process to remove some of the tobacco oils that were making their way through the distillation process now that they are using full tobacco leaves. When they were using the dust and stems this was not a problem, but when they started using the leaves we had many people question the nic because of the darker color and pungent smell that came from the oils. Now that they have eliminated the oils we are still getting the same exact nic with the same flavor, but just without the color and smell.

10. TaylorMade

Is the nic that was throwing off your flavors darker in color? If so then I think you will like the stuff from the newer batches. Give us a call if you have any questions about it.

Nevermind, I see you got it straightened out.

11. Seguino

Seguino Moved On

thanks for the response and thanks to your team for explaining what was wrong. I was upset because i have never been disappointed in any purchase from MFS.

Look forward to the replacement juice.

Ryan

12. Ozwald

Ozwald Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Has this offer expired?

13. Cyrus Vap

Supporting member
    I finally tried my bottle man, really bad ;( Check your pms when you get a chance.

14. cubfanthad

cubfanthad Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Well I bought a butt load of this stuff and I just finished with my old nic and tried this new stuff today... I was worried... All I can say is AMAZING! The is by far the best nic I have ever purchased! It's clean, oderless and tasteless. Great throat hit without that "dirty Nic" taste. I know some of you like the dirty taste but this nic is clean and I love it!

15. Cyrus Vap

Supporting member
    I think I got the funny batch mentioned above, not the new stuff, just to clarify

16. AshleySki

AshleySki Moved On

No, that isn't the case. We use several vendor who make our products specially for MFS, Alchem is one of them.

17. AshleySki

AshleySki Moved On

It has, but there are new ones... and right now there is a new one every day until Christmas day.

18. AshleySki

AshleySki Moved On

We have the old liquid back in stock. Believe me when I say that we have NO intentions of making that change permanent. Please be patient and understanding... Feel free to contact me directly in my inbox if I can help.

19. dedi

dedi Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Following.....

20. RogerWilco357

RogerWilco357 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

just wondered if there are any discount codes still working for my new years purchase? also do you sell the flavors for making our own juice ? Is it made in the U.S?
    PM coming your way

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.