A Lesson and a Discount on Fresh, Clear Nicotine

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeremyR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
Oregon, IL
We have the old liquid back in stock. Believe me when I say that we have NO intentions of making that change permanent. Please be patient and understanding... Feel free to contact me directly in my inbox if I can help.

Are you with mfs?

I anxiously awaited your great nic I've heard about. Strong TH and peppery taste. Put in on the preorder last month, got my shipping confirmation with a note of this clean nic after the shipping notice. This is not what I wanted. This new nic is really weak unless I vape it straight at 36 mg to get a good th. I vaped 12 mg for the last year with this I'm up to 18-24 still not good enough but don't want to go higher in my adv.

Are you saying you've got the original kind back in stock?

Last edited:

MegaWaterpipe

Jun 26, 2010
New Jersey
Perhaps this thread is dead but I am going to post it here anyway. The 100 mg nic purchased from MFS just last month turned out to be light rust or orange colored. It has a little bit of oder as well. Although my previous order from MFS was completely clear and odorless, I wasn't very concerned this time until I started to get skin reaction. Did anybody experience similar issue?

Last edited:

JeremyR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
Oregon, IL
Its not dead mfs just won't respond.

Yes I have side effects, non stop cold sores since I Started using this. (This is the only thing that I changed) Very painful, I have about 5 right now .....

I'm waiting for some good Nic right now.

I am dumping everything I mixed with this!! Wasted expensive flavoring and lots of vg. All in all I will be out about 30.00 not to mention pain and suffering. Yes I am very upset.

Last edited:

AlexStiff

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2014
Charlotte NC
www.myfreedomsmokes.com
Perhaps this thread is dead but I am going to post it here anyway. The 100 mg nic purchased from MFS just last month turned out to be light rust or orange colored. It has a little bit of oder as well. Although my previous order from MFS was completely clear and odorless, I wasn't very concerned this time until I started to get skin reaction. Did anybody experience similar issue?
Sorry I didn't see any of this sooner. Things have been pretty crazy over here because of this bad weather and changes in staff / who's doing what / etc. ANYONE who has an issue with their nicotine, please email me at alex@myfreedomsmokes.com with your order number
so we can investigate the issue and see the batch your nicotine came in.

Cyrus Vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
Bay Area, California
MFS swiftly replaced my Liter from the october lot, and I'm grateful for that. Unfortunately the December lot still suffered from the same smell and taste issue, for my taste, it was just attenuated. Yes it was somewhat better, but not usable for my purposes (unflavored vaping or minimal flavor at times).

12/28: PMed TaylorMade and never heard back. Figured I would wait a bit as it was holiday season.

1/18: Messaged MFS directly on the website. No response

1/26: Messaged again

1/28: Finally got a response that a new lot of nicotine that was complaint free was being sent to me. I was pumped.

2/7: Nothing had a arrived, sent a message. I was told my package was "lost in the mail" and another was being sent.

2/13: Got the new package. It wasn't substantially different from the Oct and Dec lots. In fact it was somewhat worse than the Dec lot and closer to the Oct lot.

2/14: Sent another message to MFS, expressing my appreciation for all the effort. Said I didn't feel they had done anything wrong but at this point MFS didn't seem to have any nicotine that was usable for my purposes, and I had zero intention of using anything I had. *Politely* asked for a refund or similar at this point.

2/15: MFS responds and says that since no one else complained about this batch, there was 'nothing wrong with it' and I wouldn't be offered a refund.

I responded again in a civil and polite manner, and was ignored.

Here it is my friends: I've been using MFS nicotine and raving about it since I joined this forum. I have been 100% polite and patient throughout this entire process. I was ignored for significant chunks of time as you can see from the timeline, and was never once rude or obnoxious.

What counts here is that a long standing fan is not satisfied. Its not a MFS issue, its an alchem issue. I won't mention other vendors out of respect but anywhere alchem has been at it lately, the complaints have appeared. Telling me all is well and nothing is wrong is an exercise in futility at best. Something is wrong, on the first page of this thread TaylorMade articulates the issue quite succinctly:

As a result, manufacturers are now extracting nicotine from the full tobacco leaves, including all their natural oils, resulting in darker colored, stronger smelling nicotine.

but when they started using the leaves we had many people question the nic because of the darker color and pungent smell that came from the oils. Now that they have eliminated the oils we are still getting the same exact nic with the same flavor, but just without the color and smell.

Yes the newer batches are better, not arriving dark but clear. Yes there is less odor and flavor. But as it's the same nicotine the odor and flavor is still there and bothersome enough to me that I can't use it. I have all three batches right here, and have checked and re checked numerous times to make sure I'm not crazy.

What your basically telling me is that my opinion is 1) wrong 2) doesn't count, and that now I'm SOL. Isn't the basic principle of customer service to please your customers? And to retain your existing customer base even when factors that are out of your control make it difficult to do so?

I certainly hope everyone else fares better than I have.

AlexStiff

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2014
Charlotte NC
www.myfreedomsmokes.com
We are working hard to fix any issue we see to be a problem. If you feel you have a bad batch of nicotine, email me at alex@myfreedomsmokes.com with your order number as soon as possible. :thumb:

*Note: Any post on here will not be investigated unless emailed directly; it helps keep everything organized :D

Last edited:

certus11

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2014
usa
So when I run out of this 500ml 48mg clear white goodies that I got from you and I want more clear white goodies from you, I can't?

hummmm...I'm making the switch to vaping unflavored so I really don't know if I would want this new stuff. perhaps some testers should be offered or say goodbye to old/returning customers..

I did recommend you guys in the past but I'm scared now

Requesting more info.

Last edited:

AlexStiff

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2014
Charlotte NC
www.myfreedomsmokes.com
UPDATE: From what i've seen, everything was in the clear and just fine with the nicotine sent out this year. I'm sure everyone is aware that nicotine has a slight "pepper" smell to it and if you get a 100mg nicotine, that smell is going to be a bit stronger. As for color, the longer nicotine is exposed to air, the darker of color it will turn. It's completely natural and it happens with everyone. I've worked first hand with a few people via email and phone and after a few tests, we have found nothing to be wrong with the nicotine we have sold since TaylorMade's OP.

JeremyR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
Oregon, IL
Update: my previous post about side effects - I meant canker sores, not cold sores. This is what happened. I stop using the mfs dec 3 nic, a day later the sores were gone. Few days later ran out of other juice, back on mfs got one canker sore. Lasted about 3 days and now haven't had a reoccourance yet. It may have been my system adjusting to it. Or something Unrelated.....

I wish I got a good peppery nic. I have a order in with another vendor hoping to get that good strong peppery nic.

Cyrus Vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
Bay Area, California

JeremyR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
Oregon, IL
Are you with mfs?

I anxiously awaited your great nic I've heard about. Strong TH and peppery taste. Put in on the preorder last month, got my shipping confirmation with a note of this clean nic after the shipping notice. This is not what I wanted. This new nic is really weak unless I vape it straight at 36 mg to get a good th. I vaped 12 mg for the last year with this I'm up to 18-24 still not good enough but don't want to go higher in my adv.

Are you saying you've got the original kind back in stock?

Alright Alex you guys have now come out saying this nic was not up to your standards and now you have the old stuff back. I may actually have to try it as long as you don't change it when I order.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread