A list of Fasttech-style sites - please add to it!

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by vangroover, Jan 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. vangroover

vangroover Senior Member ECF Veteran

Hi all,

I thought I'd start a list of Chinese, Fasttech-style sites that sell vape gear for cheap (and in some cases, ship for free, too). Please add to it, if you know of other similar sites.

As is well known, much of what is sold through such sites are clones. I'd rather not debate the clone issue in this thread. I'd prefer to keep this to a fairly straightforward list for those who may be interested.

Here we go:

Fasttech (redundant, but should be included for ease of reference)
    https://www.fasttech.com

Desire Ecig
    Electronic Cigarette Wholesale and Retail, China E Cig Factory Shop - DESIRE ECIG

Focal Ecig
    Cheap E-Cigarettes - Best Electronic Cigarette Online Sale - Worldwide Free Shipping

Vaporbreak
    VaporBreak

Health Cabin
    Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

Zainy
    Zainy Electronic Cigarettes - Zainy - Electronic Cigarettes

Fairy-gift (ouch, that name!)
    http://www.fairy-gift.com

Bestvaping
    Bestvaping-Ego T, Ego C, EGO-W, e-sigs,18650 mod E-cigs,Bateria for E-Cigarette, Atomizador Baterias y Cargadores, Elektrische Zigaretten, Akkuträger,Akkus,Ladegeräte,Batteries and ChargersAkkus,für eGo,Batteries for Ego,Baterie E-cigarette, E-papier

2. emus

emus Vaping Master ECF Veteran

101vape is the baby FT but may not list qualify since it is USA based and they sell some high quality products.

3. vapero

vapero Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Good looking list

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

4. WarHawk-AVG

WarHawk-AVG Vaping Master ECF Veteran

5. vangroover

I've purchased from both DealExtreme and Chinabuye - totally forgot about them! Thanks!

6. WarHawk-AVG

WarHawk-AVG Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Actually they buy thier stuff bulk from DHGate.com, then re-sell here...at a minimal markup where everyone else usually doubles their markup...this is why they sell them by the truckload

7. emus

emus Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Works for me but they need to buy more truckloads and I hope they continue selling many quality items like UD.

8. crxess

crxess ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Vaporbreak should not even make the bottom of that list.
    Min is more of a small online vender like many of our US Mom and Pop venders........only he is good at using the language barrier to often avoid taking care of customer complaints.

9. Joka

Joka Super Member ECF Veteran

This is a good idea for a thread =]

10. vangroover

I did have some misgivings about adding vaporbreak, since I've been having some trouble with them regarding a Russian/Kayfun clone I ordered... Given that I just wanted to get a list together of any/all FT-type vendors, though, I thought I'd still include them. But, I'll say it here: They're on my "crappy customer service list." Buyer beware...

11. Nikkita6

Nikkita6 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I also wouldn't put Chinabuye, or Fairy-gift on this list .. OVER PRICED! Chinabuye is not really free shipping, or at least not the kind that you want (unregistered slow boat 20-30day), and you have to pay for decent shipping upgrade. Both of these vendors want near US prices for their products, and with the encouragement of some Chinese manufacturers and their REQUIREMENT for min sale prices, they believe that they can force our hand, in their market.

If Desire-ecig will get rid of their $60 min purchase for free shipping, I would have purchased several times from them already. A month ago I was struggling to come up with $60 worth of items, that they had, and that I wanted .. got stuck at $47.61, so I purchased elsewhere ... eh-hmm Fasttech and Focalecig.

12. Vermonster13

Vermonster13 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

13. vangroover

I got a good deal on the Vamo V5 from Fairy-Gift. Well, actually, it was more that they were one of the first to carry it back in September. They seem to be a pretty small outfit. Not much selection...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.