Status
Not open for further replies.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Don't worry, this will die quickly and quietly....
Hangsen is known for their tobacco flavors, and it seems like quite a few people have used TFA Vanilla flavors.
But who makes the best Caramel ? Or the Best Chocolate ? Or Strawberry ?
If there is a thread out there that compares Flavoring companies, and who makes the top-shelf (whatever) flavors, point me in that direction, please...
If not, just share your thoughts on where is the best place for each of the many individual flavors out there.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Somewhere, in another discussion (can't remember the title), people were asked for their "Can't do without flavorings" or something similar.

I'll see if I can find it.

Found it!! Looking through it might give you what you're looking for.

Must have ingredients?

Last edited:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
If not, just share your thoughts on where is the best place for each of the many individual flavors out there.

IMO...It's gotta be Wizard Labs. Largest variety of brands/manufacturers, and many many flavorings from each of them. There's usually at least 3 different sizes to pick from also for each flavoring. I especially like that they give the ingredients, too, that the manufacturers provided for them to post.

I order 99% of my flavorings from WL (for most of my TFA & CAP) and OSDIY (for their One Stop Flavors, One Stop Blends, and sometimes some TFA and CAP in the same order). I've only ordered from somewhere else 1 time, and it was only 2 flavorings.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Don't worry, this will die quickly and quietly....
Hangsen is known for their Tobacco flavors, and it seems like quite a few people have used TFA Vanilla flavors.
But who makes the best Caramel ? Or the Best Chocolate ? Or Strawberry ?
If there is a thread out there that compares Flavoring companies, and who makes the top-shelf (whatever) flavors, point me in that direction, please...
YMMV. The most popular flavors can be looked up. Chances are that everyone has a different take on many of the most popular flavors.
Which blender manufacturers the best flavors? Depends on your taste buds.

Reactions: PapawBrett

jambi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2014
SoCal
My opinions only:

Best Vanilla Custard shootout: I actually lean more towards TFA because it just seems bolder, but I use CAP and TFA interchangeably.
Best straight vanilla: Nude Pathouli, FA Tahiti, INW Shisha, 3 way tie.
Best domestic "French Vanilla": CAP V1
Best flavor with the word "Custard": INW Custard
Best flavor with the word "Cookie": CAP Sugar Cookie
Best flavor with the word "cake" (inculding cupcake): FW Yellow Cake
Best flavor with the word "cream": FA Irish Cream
Best Caramel: TFA Caramel Original
Best Chocolate: INW Milk Chocolate
Best VBIC: TFA
Best Marshmallow: CAP Marshmallow
Best Graham Cracker: CAP Graham Cracker V1
Best Butterscotch: FW Butterscotch NATURAL (The only butterscotch, really)
Best Strawberry: That is a tough one. I have 11 strawberries in inventory from several different manufacturers. Let's put it this way...I don't like CAP Sweet Strawberry (so sue me! :) ). My most used strawberry hands down is TFA Strawberry Ripe, but my favorite is probably INW Shisha Strawberry.
Best Blueberry: Equal parts TFA Blueberry Wild, Blueberry Extra, and Acai. In other words, TFA has the blueberry segment cornered for me.
Best Cream: TFA and CAP Sweet Cream are identical to me. My favorite cream though not always interchangable with the CAP/TFA sweets, is FA Fresh Cream
Best "Nut": FA Almond
Best Apple: FA Fuji
Best Lemon: Oh boy...FA Lemon Sicily
Best "Berry mix: FA Forest Fruit
Best Peach: FA White Peach
Best Melon: FA Cantaloupe, FLV Wild Melon, tie.
Best Blend: (of the few I've tried) OSDIY Lucky Shot

Best fruit flavors in general: FlavourArt
Personal Favorite brand: The Flavor Apprentice

Is that what you were asking for?

Last edited:

dobroeutro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2016
North Carolina
I get all my flavors & PG/VG from Bull City Flavors. I have been more than satisfied with selection, consistency, availability, pricing, service & shipping... :cool:

I'll throw my :2c: in for laughs... :D

Best Vanilla Custard: Vanilla Custard CAP v1, Custard INW
Best Vanilla: French Vanilla CAP v1, Shisha Vanilla INW
Best flavor with the word "Cookie": Sugar Cookie CAP
Best flavor with the word "Cake": Yellow Cake CAP, Yellow Cake FW
Best flavor with the word "Cream": Catalan Cream FA
Best Caramel: Caramel Candy TFA
Best Chocolate: Milk Chocolate INW
Best VBIC: CAP
Best Marshmallow: Marshmallow CAP
Best Graham Cracker: Graham Cracker CAP v1
Best Butterscotch: Butterscotch FW
Best Strawberry: 2/1 Strawberry Ripe TFA/Sweet Strawberry CAP, Shisha Strawberry INW
Best Blueberry: 2/1 Blueberry Wild TFA/Blueberry CAP
Best Cream: Bavarian Cream TFA/CAP
Best Nut: Hazelnut, Butter Pecan, Pralines & Cream FW
Best Apple: Fuji FA, Double Apple CAP
Best Lemon: Lemon Sicily FA
Best Berry Mix: Forest Fruit FA
Best Peach: Peach INW
Best Coconut: Coconut Candy TFA
Best Bakery Cinnamon: Cinnamon Danish Swirl CAP, Cinnamon Roll FLV

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Looked over a couple of threads, hoping for a good English Toffee flavor for my Caramel Surprise recipe ? Any good English Toffee out there ?

Papaw, here is an English Toffee I like. I get most of my flavorings from Vaporrenu. I'm a big fan.
Flavor Extracts

jambi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2014
SoCal
Looked over a couple of threads, hoping for a good English Toffee flavor for my Caramel Surprise recipe ? Any good English Toffee out there ?
I only know of one. TFA English Toffee. Haven't found a lot of use for it yet. Why I bought 60 mls is a mystery. Please Post your recipe, I need to find a use for this stuff!

Reactions: BrotherBob

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I only know of one. TFA English Toffee. Haven't found a lot of use for it yet. Why I bought 60 mls is a mystery. Please Post your recipe, I need to find a use for this stuff!
60 mls, I have some flavors that I bought 4oz. when I first started and am still trying to finish off. Not Toffee though.
Suggest you play around with some chocolate recipes and add the Toffee. I'm still working with several and am having some success, both flavors are hard customers to master but seem to shine more together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread