a little E-Cig Bling ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyMel

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2010
Summerville, South Carolina
Me and my best pal sat for hours today and made 3 Lanyards out of beads for us and one other Girlfriend that has joined us in our Vaporizing adventure

don't mind the dusty laptop table:laugh:
but here is my lanyard
lanyard.jpg
I was using my Hubby's lanyard from his Deer grunt call:p
with a tiny zip tie

But this is definately more classy:2cool:

(hope this pic works, haven't tried this trick out yet:confused:)

RyMel

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2010
Thanks! When I first got our eGo's a few months ago, I bought some fingernail art stickers and they have stayed on very well since! Then the first week I had my eGo's I "lost" mine twice in one day when me and the Hubby were hunting :( he got frustrated and I was upset. When we found it the second time he grabbed it, grabbed his Grunt call outta the truck and hooked me up with a lanyard. Has been around my neck every since, during my waking hours ;) Finally I decided it was getting too much attention (good thing!) and wanted to pretty it up a little bit for when people DO ask me about it. I love sharing my experience with PV's with people I meet, in a way I want to help them, like quitting Cigs has helped me!

Was fairly easy to do, inexpensive and we were able to make three completely different looks for each eGo with the beads, and the little piece holding the eGo is a eyeglass holder part from the bead store ;) perfect fit! and you can switch out your batteries while the other one charges.

I like that my eGo is an accessory to my everyday outfits, unlike that cigarette smoke that couldn't make up for the prettiest necklace LOL

Aryadna

Dec 2, 2010
Marienville, PA
That is a really neat and inventive idea! I love how it looks! You say that the piece holding the e-cig is a band that holds eyeglasses? You can also buy colored rubber bands from dental supply stores. They fit rather well, too. (I get them for free in any color I want from my dentist. MistressNomad turned me on to this idea to keep my flavors straight in my cartos. Wonderful idea!) I have plenty of beads, some beading wire, and free time. I MUST make myself a few of these lanyards! I have a huge head, though, so I must experiment on how long to make them! LOL

RyMel

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2010
yes, the little rubber bands may work on the cartos, but to hold the ecig - well i dunno what size ecig you use- i would recommend something a little stronger. and on the eyeglass piece there is a little band that adjusts on your glasses to tighten up the hold etc. that piece when used on the lanyard and pushed all the way up and almost off onto the bead thread, holds the ecig away from the lanyard, otherwise it crowds right up to the beads. you can get these where you get beads, i paid like .70c for a pack of 2.

charmed412

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2010
constant state of confusion
I just used little 10 mm rubber crafting rings. The little tiny rubberbands for braces or hair broke when I tried to use them. I just bought a bunch on etsy.com for a couple of dollars for about 25 of them. Not sure what I am going to do with the rest of them now. I didn't need that many :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread