a little info needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caro123

Apr 11, 2015
Nova Scotia
hello whomever, I am far from a computer security person and my most recent employment has left me a tad paranoid -nothing I can't handle. I am thoroughly enjoying ECF and quite frankly it seems to have a wealth of information ( if I can only find it) and I would like to benefit the whole vaping issue and educate regarding it in a small way perhaps arrange for a talk to my church group or local service group - I am a Registered Nurse by occupation and due to retire soon so now to my issue

I was chatting away gleefully expounding on my wisdom etc when all of a sudden a little site popped up "ecigalternative " with a clean cut Aussie giving a video on the ecig and links to various studies ie - ah heaven and bliss- so I wander around a bit and then find the little box to the left saying" vaping in trouble join the fight" so of course I wander along and get directed to a "donate here help me" being the benevolent altruistic old lady that I am I say omg what can I do why isn't so and so ....... doing something perhaps I can call the prayer line perhaps I can -you get the picture - occupational hazard

how do I determine if this lad and his issue is on the up and up - Google search ends in 2014, and Ecf search has one small link but I can't find much else I can let it go and forget about it or I can try to get a little info re Vincent van Heerden and Heavenlyvapers help needed and appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread