....A menthol option for ALL Halo tobacco flavors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyDill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Uranus
HX3 is described as: "a balance of sweet dry tobacco and the slightest hint of menthol" according to Halo. For my ADV, I was not looking for anything sweet. So I have not tried that one just yet. I have been looking for the closest thing my previous analog full flavor menthol cigarettes. The Torque 56 with my menthol drops is so similar to smoking that I am at a loss of words! I think that some people might actually light up a cigarette and compare the two back to back but I WILL NOT EVER DO THAT. Vaping is SO MUCH BETTER!

Some of the other Halo tobacco flavors {Tribeca, Turkish, Prime} actually taste better to me but lack the realism of Torque 56....... So no matter where I go with my vaping career, I will ALWAYS have some Torque when I have to have some hardcore "smoking" flavor.

To me, the Torque has qualities that I cannot really describe..... it reminds me SO MUCH of smoking. It is pretty amazing. Even more amazing is that we can switch it up and get our nicotine from something that tastes totally UNLIKE smoking if we wish.

I feel fortunate, VERY fortunate to have found Halo and this uber-helpful community right here! :vapor:

Seapup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2013
Virginia, USA
I finally got around to trying HX3, and I have to say, it's really close to a real menthol.

I don't get any sweetness, but I do get a hint of mint, alongside the menthol.

I'm still not a fan of menthols, but I'm impressed with this one.

Hmmm... that's the only sample I have left to try out of the menthol sample tin. Heads off to load up the dripper....

Seapup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2013
Virginia, USA
Hmmm... that's the only sample I have left to try out of the menthol sample tin. Heads off to load up the dripper....

Been vaping this HX3 for an hour now. It's ok, but not blowing me away. It's full, rich and has good TH, but the finish is too dry for my taste. Also, I can't put a finger on it, but I'm getting some slight overtone flavor in this one that doesn't appeal to my idea of a tobacco/menthol marriage.

JohnnyDill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Uranus
I also have a couple bottles of Added Burst...very very strong....just a couple drops will do ya!! Nice reviews on the Halo tobacco juices!

:toast: -The strength of this NicQuid stuff is just amazing. I have enhanced over 30 ml of juice so far and that means just 30 DROPS have been used. The bottle of menthol is still FULL. It will last for a year or more. It adds menthol and nothing else. Good stuff! Torque 56 is an excellent menthol tobacco juice now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread