Not open for further replies.

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
LOL

I'll run that by the Village next time I go in... I don't think I can pull the Queen thing with them...

Gonna have to rename that place Vickory Hills, 'cuz CigNot is TAKING OVER!

:p

Congrats, Vicky, glad to hear business is booming. Let me know when you open a B&M in the Southwest.

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
It really is nice being able to put someones ecig together with them for the first time. Far less frustrating for the end user as well! I will update in here as we progress...

This is going to be so nice to have a store right around the corner for our vape needs and wants. So much cool stuff I look at on the vender websites but don't buy because you just cant tell by the picture.

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
You will have to tell me what you think when it opens... I just got the furniture... inch by inch

That's awesome you are opening a store in Hickory Hills. (not that the Elmhurst store is far but this is way closer) I can't wait.
A lot of people on this forum recommend you for e-cig needs and I have been wanting to check out the store.

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
:D It is great that local packages only take a day.

Thank you Vicky. Keep us updated on the progress of the store. Can't wait!!!
Just ordered the twist from you guys on line Sunday night(didn't have time to go to the elmhurst store) and it's already supposed to be delivered today. You guys are fast!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread