A new design for a Repairable atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

quendelyn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
Clovis, CA
It looks a lot like the one that Drew sells at nHaler. Also why ordered the Bulli A2, looks much nicer than the one Drew sells. I think aesthetics are very important to most people and would not want such a large atty on their device, even if it works great. JMHO.

Plus Cetin at bulli invented that repairable atomiser. Drew just "borrowed" his design, to put it a nice way. Ripped off is more accurate. I love my bulli A2! It only took two weeks to get to California. It has different connection fittings, also. They also make an A2-t thats takes tanks. Superior product and Cetin has Excellent customer service.

Last edited:

makdevo

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
Portland Oregon
Maybe this has been mentioned before. I like to drip. The repairable atomizers on the market must be designed for carts, tanks or similar liquid delivery setup. Seems like the coil should inserted in a ceramic cup. I have the atomizer (2 of them). When I drip, I can only hope the drops hit the coil/wick.
If there was a 510 or EGO sized setup with a "plugin" modular atomizer coil assembly that included included a coil, cup, and wick.
It would be very interesting.
Just remove the "plug in module" and replace it.

OR

The repairable atomized is fixed with a ceramic cup surrounded by metal mesh (similar to normal 510 on the market today). The ceramic cup has 2 socket type connections where a new coil/wick assembly can be installed, remove the old coil assembly, insert a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread