Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
Guys Imeo will never stop thinking up new things. The man is a creative machine, he goes to bed and falls asleep dreaming up new designs. He lives and breaths new designs, it's his bread and butter.
The best thing I love about him is watching his enthusiasm when he thinks up something new, truly remarkable how much self satisfaction he gets. In many ways he enjoys it more than us who get his new GG stuff. :laugh:

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
Imeo , please please please, make a liquid control Ring for Ithaka !

Why ?

A Penelope V2 rebuildable Part in out Ithaka's would boost Its airflow and capaticity !

Lego GG Stan

Gesendet von meinem HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e mit Tapatalk

What's wrong with the liquid control we have on Ithaka Stan?????

D Stanley Querfurth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2013
Hannover, Germany
Oh ok I see. I don't know if you'll get more airflow though buddy

trust GG Lego man Stan we use penny v2 moutpiece too and it will be differt ! if i just had a machine shop like Imeo, i woul do it myself, but in order to get original GG - my only way is to ask him to do it !!!

D Stanley Querfurth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2013
Hannover, Germany
Stan I too would like more airflow because the more air you get over the coil the more vapor but it has to be done properly otherwise it won't work correctly. A larger diameter center pin is required and the problem is clearance with the 510 fitting's internal dimensions.

I use my penny v2´s all the time ,because of the airflow and my ithaka´s are resting. what better to combine penny v2 airflow with existing liquid capacity of ithaka ? and you know penny v2 has more airflow, why shoud that not work with ithaka´s body ?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Maybe a quick preorder Damp. We can started tomorrow and keep it alive for 2-3 days:)
+1 vor me please, I'm one of the bigest GG Fans ever :). I wan't not miss one pice were you built since 2011 :). But I'm not so long on ECF because my english is not so good :-(. What can I do to get one???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread