Status
Not open for further replies.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Guys Imeo will never stop thinking up new things. The man is a creative machine, he goes to bed and falls asleep dreaming up new designs. He lives and breaths new designs, it's his bread and butter.
The best thing I love about him is watching his enthusiasm when he thinks up something new, truly remarkable how much self satisfaction he gets. In many ways he enjoys it more than us who get his new GG stuff. :laugh:

Mind of Imeo

matrix_animated_avatar_100x100_656631.gif

Back to vertical engravings would be awesome

022.jpg

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I believe that I need at least 2 months for Proteus bibi. Its electronics that delay me. They have a lot of work because it was not easy to make a so small pcb and its not easy to assemble so many and small pieces
easter_bunnies.jpg

its not a mech mod, its not an apv... so there is one thing left - a passthrough... this could mean no proteus for easter ?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I see your point Its. Thank you very much for your input buddy:)
18350 is small and give a good grip,we have proteus for thin.
And if the new designe 18350
will retain the same size as today stealth,why go smaller.
The stealth is a great size,for me any way.

Edit:what I meant is,if this will be able to hold the proteus module
And remain to be the same size as stealth 18350,now that will be awesome.

soulseek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
London, UK
I use my penny v2´s all the time ,because of the airflow and my ithaka´s are resting. what better to combine penny v2 airflow with existing liquid capacity of ithaka ? and you know penny v2 has more airflow, why shoud that not work with ithaka´s body ?
Well I never fill up my Ithaka all the way to the top (normal mode) because I don't want it changing flavour. I believe Pene capacity is just enough, which is why proteus + pene V3 is such a f'in awesome combination, I just can't wait.

D Stanley Querfurth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2013
Hannover, Germany
Well I never fill up my Ithaka all the way to the top (normal mode) because I don't want it changing flavour. I believe Pene capacity is just enough, which is why proteus + pene V3 is such a f'in awesome combination, I just can't wait.

Well i smoke Ithaka and Penny v2 with more liqid as you allready know, and i never let the liquid drop below the rebuildable.

two people, two way´s to do it- that´s GG - you can make it as you really want ....lol

Brenetics

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2013
Yorktown, Va
Another +1 for verty engravings.
And like Its, I keep one flavor in my Ody and one in my Ithaka. Once ithaka gets low I switch to Spider drip and keep using Ody as a normal tank Atty. It works well for me that way so far. If I could find the Ody drip adapter I'd most likely switch them around though. :)

Sincerely,
#1 GG New Brass Fan

Itshak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Israel
Another +1 for verty engravings.
And like Its, I keep one flavor in my Ody and one in my Ithaka. Once ithaka gets low I switch to Spider drip and keep using Ody as a normal tank Atty. It works well for me that way so far. If I could find the Ody drip adapter I'd most likely switch them around though. :)

Sincerely,
#1 GG New Brass Fan

you can use spider dripper on Ody,if you change Ody upper tank part,
to Ithaka upper tank part.

so adding 1 spider and 1 Ithaka upper tank part,
provide you with one more version of GG dripper :)

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
qft

Couldn't agree more dspin, unfortunately I don't think we're in the majority.

But we have the best taste for sure in engravings. Capt Steve and Fright will also agree with back to vertical engravings

Edit - add Stanley and Brenetics too for excellent taste,

Edit again - Add Aalwani for excellent taste too

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread