Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
ahahaha, you are right Stan! lol

But I thought that its not good for anyone of us to start a preorder when I still dont have a sample on my hands. If it doesnt work like I want?
Samples always work as I expect but you never know what can happen. So let me check the sample and if its ok we can start a preorder if you agree:)
i don´t want to get on your feet, but tomorrow ends in about 45 min, lol , will there be a Preorder today or tomorrow or the after tomorrow ?:D

D Stanley Querfurth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2013
Hannover, Germany

But I thought that its not good for anyone of us to start a preorder when I still dont have a sample on my hands. If it doesnt work like I want?
Samples always work as I expect but you never know what can happen. So let me check the sample and if its ok we can start a preorder if you agree:)

I DO NOT AGREE !!!
:ohmy:you promised,:ohmy:
so if you don´t start one today ,
i will -
and because
you did not
i will give away
serials
too

:p:p
:p:p:p:p
:p:p:p
:p

not Just GG- it was just a JOKE

Stan

p.s.: i would preorder and pay today, because i know what you are capeable of and that is is worth every single hard earned penny​

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
i would love one Imeo i have nevr owned a Variable voltage or wattage mod always mechanical mods for me but one by you that can be be updated to vv/w device if wanted would be just great and more practical from a money point of view. Hey let me be the first to review haha Seriously another mech would be great cant wait to see whats next i have an idea what you going to do i want to see if i am right. Thanks Adam

D Stanley Querfurth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2013
Hannover, Germany
oNLY eIGHT mINUTES lEFT iMEO !!!!

I DO NOT AGREE !!!
:ohmy:you promised,:ohmy:
so if you don´t start one today ,
i will -
and because
you did not
i will give away
serials
too

:p:p:p:p
:p:p:p

not Just GG- it was just a JOKE

Stan

p.s.: i would preorder and pay today, because i know what you are capeable of and that is is worth every single hard earned penny​

D Stanley Querfurth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2013
Hannover, Germany
Go to sleep Stan ain't gonna happen :laugh:

lol aal , you sound like my mother many years ago - and you sound like my wife yesterday night in bed

but
here in germany it is still time, it´s only 23:41

so
go to sleep aal- have a good night
and dream of the preorder
my name will
be
first in
line

ZeroOhms

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Los Angeles, CA, USA
+1 on pre-order, please.

I thought I missed the pre-order and ...

tumblr_lqacqsn0YS1qf94kbo1_500.gif

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa

you know that I am right but you cant accept it right now Stan. No worries, preorders will come soon. I only hope to have the sample in my hands ASAP
lol aal , you sound like my mother many years ago - and you sound like my wife yesterday night in bed

but
here in germany it is still time, it´s only 23:41

so
go to sleep aal- have a good night
and dream of the preorder
my name will
be
first in
line

Last edited:

Itshak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Israel

So there will be a video at some point?
Of prototype:D

Last edited:

D Stanley Querfurth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2013
Hannover, Germany
aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa

you know that I am right but you cant accepted right now Stan. no worries, preorders will come soon. I only hope to have the sample in my hands soon

i know you are right and you know i am like a little child when it comes to new GG Lego !!!

Corona Doble

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2013
Paris, France
Please Imeo, before stopping the production of mechanical mods (!) offer us (at least, me) a small batch of locking rings for the jGG/ggts firing button , in the style of the new jGG/ithaka ACR .... ;) accentuated 'cuts' like found in the top caps , should offer enough grip for the job;
the look of the knurled button is of course a 'signature', vast majority of users would keep at leat one of its jGG/ggts with the original design, but i musn't be alone having this wish (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread