Flavored

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
USA
***NOTE***
As this has been going for some time now, the inventory has drastically changed since this post. Please go to the end of the thread to find the current available flavors, cartos, clearos, or other items that are now available (as of 6/21/14, there are e-liquids, coil builds, T3's & Vivi Novas, for example).

Original Post:

First, let me be clear: While I want you to join, pay attention, and help, CASAA isn't behind this, I am. I did get their OK, but that was all.

Like many on here who use this technology to reduce or eliminate tobacco dependency, I started out with a Blu starter kit and an assortment of flavors. I discovered Jet along the way an alternative to the Blu flavors, and eventually didn't need the tobacco at all. I know these aren't the end-all, but they do help. I went all in, bought a bunch, then discovered ECF, read up on gizmos, flavors of liquid, etc., discovered a local B & M, purchased kits, etc., and before you know it, had a box full of bottles, clearos, tanks, etc., and those Blu and Jet cartos sat there in the box unloved. I don't want those to go to waste, and I know there's folks starting where I did that might be able to use them as they progress and learn what works and what doesn't.

So here's the deal . . . I have a bunch of carto boxes from Blu and Jet that are collecting dust. They're 6 months- 1 year old, still good (sampled a couple this last weekend), unmolested in their plastic wrappers, except for the couple "partial boxes" noted below. If you'll find the links on here and join CASAA, a painless process, maybe flip them a contribution (not required), then PM me to tell me you did it, I'll PM back the email address that you can forward the confirmation email to with your mailing address, I'll send you one of my boxes (or an assortment to try) completely free. I just ask that you honor my honor system and use these for your own health and those around you. Oh, and try to help, those folks are representing your interests, and are doing a good job. The typical request is to email your representatives, another painless and free process. Here's the inventory:

Jet (all 22 mg)
5 boxes Tiramisu Torte
1 box of 4 Tiramisu Torte
4 boxes Classic Tobacco
2 boxes Swiss Chocolate
4 boxes Perique Tobacco
2 boxes Mojito Mint
1 box of 4 apple Medley
1 box Sweet Passion
2 boxes Menthol Frost

Blu (all 18mg)
3 boxes Peach Schnapps
1 box of 4 Peach Schnapps
1 box Vivid Vanilla
3 boxes Pina Colada
2 boxes Java Jolt
1 box Magnificent Menthol
1 box Classic Tobacco

I also have White Cloud Flings, a great disposable, but these are their XX or Xtra Nic, and I'm down to 12 mg these days, and these kick my ..... They are great for knocking down a craving if you're just out of a heavy analog habit. These are in their original wrappers:

4 regular tobacco XX
1 menthol XX
1 expresso xx
1 vanilla xx
1 strawberry x
1 lime & coconut full

That's it, first come first served, until they're all gone. No cost to you except the time to sign up. No warranties, either. Just consider it my little personal CASAA membership drive. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Shipwreck

DanG

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2013
NWI Cedar Tuckey (Lake)
37701203.jpg
2Q==.jpeg

dice57

Vaping Master