Jan 24, 2012
Out in the middle of Nowhere

Mookie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
Rochester, NY
I've ordered a remake of my current Tribal Taurus XL tank that I had got in Black, but this time I've asked for a clear tank with the Taurus symbol in Black Frosted and my initials in Red Frosted. It shipped yesterday. ;)

I've been trying to get a blue one with Tribal Gemini and my initials in blue for about a month now but they are always out of the blue - pouting!

Stumbled across these a couple nights ago and LOVE them. Does anyone have one of these to share their impressions? I'm thinking of getting one with a matching dt but I'm worried about the size being too large.

510 glass drip tips

dlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Ohio
I've been trying to get a blue one with Tribal Gemini and my initials in blue for about a month now but they are always out of the blue - pouting!

Stumbled across these a couple nights ago and LOVE them. Does anyone have one of these to share their impressions? I'm thinking of getting one with a matching dt but I'm worried about the size being too large.

510 glass drip tips

Moooookie!! I am leaning toward the tribal Pisces in silver. Sorry, I haven't seen the glass drip tips, but I just wanted to say 'hi', so, "hi". :D

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio

510 glass drip tips

I just ordered 4 of the glass tips (w/o O-rings) from hot vapes. Had my eye on them for weeks, and finally got it down to four favorites. I already have a couple of Trippy Tips, and love the feel of the glass on my lips. Plus they give your mod some bling. These tips from Hot Vapes look just as nice if not better. One thing that I have noticed, is the Hot Vapes tips look larger than the Trippy Tips, in general, which I like. Here's a compilation of the tips I ordered:

View attachment 119642

Mookie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
Rochester, NY
I just ordered 4 of the glass tips (w/o O-rings) from hot vapes. Had my eye on them for weeks, and finally got it down to four favorites. I already have a couple of Trippy Tips, and love the feel of the glass on my lips. Plus they give your mod some bling. These tips from Hot Vapes look just as nice if not better. One thing that I have noticed, is the Hot Vapes tips look larger than the Trippy Tips, in general, which I like. Here's a compilation of the tips I ordered:

View attachment 119642

Aren't they just beautiful!

I love glass tanks and dt's but would prefer a smaller size. I have several tanks that fit my provari size pv's but haven't been able to find any that fit a slimmer pv like my Twist. The Twist is a great back up pv especially for out of the house. I love it but think it would be even better with a glass tank. The closest fit I found is the Bedazzle "bella" size on it (without the Bella caps). It looks okay but the tank is fatter than the pv. I have a couple Phiniac's and they are fabulous and so durable. I just wish they would make a slimmer size.

The Hot Vapes are some of the best looking that I have found and I am going to order one - I just can't resist! Unfortunately I believe they are 5ml which would again be pretty large so it will fit my Provari or Woody. If anyone knows of any slimmer size tanks, please let me know.

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
Just to sum up the thread so far, here's what we have for quality glass tanks:

And for useful tank tools, we've discussed these so far:

Anyone else have any good glass tank makers / vendors or maybe some other useful tank tools?

Yes -- Bedazzled. She'll be adding stainless end caps shortly. Right now she has various styles and sizes in thin and thicker glass to fit many styles of tanks.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...pplier-forum/293225-bedazzle-glass-tanks.html

YoureFired

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
The Berserkshires, MA
For larger mods, these Triple V Pyrex Tanks are great. No leaks and they just work. 7mls on the Bombshells and a 4ml with aluminum caps on the SB in the middle:

yourefired-albums-tanks-stuff-picture119970-picture-195.jpg

Kay1959

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2012
Out in the middle of Nowhere
They don't have an online store, you have to call them to order the tank.
1-562-653-4730

Looks like the regular tanks cost $70. They look like Bella or Lava tanks. But the tubing is made of pyrex glass.
I just see one tank on this link given above. It's solid blue, and has matching end caps.
They are sold by a place called Vape Revolution.
Hope this helps!

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
They don't have an online store, you have to call them to order the tank.
1-562-653-4730

Looks like the regular tanks cost $70. They look like Bella or Lava tanks. But the tubing is made of pyrex glass.
I just see one tank on this link given above. It's solid blue, and has matching end caps.
They are sold by a place called Vape Revolution.
Hope this helps!

Do they have a supplier thread here on ECF and has anyone ordered from them before?

Mookie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
Rochester, NY
View attachment 119642

Hey, someone ordered my tank and dt combo I wanted from Hot Vapes! Oh well, I should have just ordered without thinking it over first. Ya snooze, ya lose! I was able to put together and separate tank and dt that will match quite nicely hopefully. I got #3 and a cute little dt that is pretty close in design. Can't wait until it comes!!!

510 glass drip tips

I am also a tank hog and have started quite a collection. I was stuck at work today and forgot to bring a tank so I was back to using a plain carto and man what a difference. The flavor was muted and I had to keep topping it off. I couldn't wait to get home! I didn't realize how spoiled I had gotten using tanks. Glass tanks just add so much flavor it's incredible. I have to say in my opinion these Hot Vapes tanks are the some of the most unique and prettiest I have found.

Last week I bought a couple of the first sale on the Unique Tanks. Very pretty but I think the caps may be a little large for my taste. Haven't had a chance to try them out yet. Also, in the mail today came my first two Elegance Tanks from: http://www................../Evolution-Tanks_c_22.html. The caps are gorgeous. Not sure what the tube is made from but if I don't like it I'll just switch it over to a Bedazzle or Phiniac probably. I love all the fun and funky caps that are coming out.

Sandy - If you want some help just pm me. I am crazy busy just now and leaving on vaca after work tomorrow. But I can chat in a couple days. :wub:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Below are the two tanks I got from High Desert today. The red-eyed green tree frog was a custom request order. This critter is my favorite animal, they are so cute. The tank artisian did a wonderful job creating him. The day I made the order High Desert was having a buy one, get one free offer. I chose the black & white dot tank as my free tank. Can't beat that offer. It took less than 10 days from my order until delivery.

The two tanks came with a couple of DCT cartos; I didn't have any standard size cartos and it looks to me like that is the size these two tanks need. Silicone grommets fit the tank well; the carto slid easily into the grommets with the Slap-Yo-Mamma tank tool. The grommets hold the carto well; the tank can be rotated around the carto, but is not loose in a way that it would slide off the carto if you picked up the mod by the tank itself. Very much pleased.

View attachment 120396 View attachment 120397 View attachment 120398 View attachment 120399

Special thanks to bnrkwest for his help and letting me know about the buy 1 get 2 offer, that is what made the deal for me to get my first custom made tank. :thumb:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread