A question about nutz

Status
Not open for further replies.

morrk

Mar 27, 2015
UK
Hi,

Was just wondering if any of the mom and pops flavour concentrates contain traces of any actual nuts?

Got some gonutz a few weeks ago, mixed, steeped and smelling lovely but I stupidly presumed that no actual traces of nuts would be present. My other half has a really bad allergy to the things and she's asked me to check before I start vaping it (or pouring it away) :(

This then got me onto thinking whether any of the other M&P concentrates contain nuts, I mainly vape callipiter, Krunchberry, haze, praze and conspiracy. She's not had a reaction to any of those but would rather be safe than sorry.

Thanks in advance.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
( My other half has a really bad allergy)

Hi morrk sorry for the late response I tell everyone the same thing in this situation with all the options out there it is always better to air on the side of caution when dealing with allergies. I would never assume. Go Nuts is nutty very nutty and if i had a bad allergy to nuts i would find something else i enjoyed to vape and or look at descriptions that are clearly something i have no allergies to. I hope this helps but its the only way I personally can answer this question. I can tell you this every flavor in go nuts is a water base flavoring. Have a Great Easter and thank you:)

morrk

Mar 27, 2015
UK
Thanks for that POP, most appreciated. My Easter was filled with chocolate, hope yours went well?

I wasn't overly concerned until she told me about nuts getting into the air conditioning of planes, I've never flown with her but they don't carry nuts if she is present. In the 2 years we've been together I've never seen her have an attack, but she is very careful about what she consumes. After the gonutz incident she told me I would have 20 minutes to get her to a hospital after she'd injected with her epi-pen. I'd really rather not risk the stress but wish I'd known this before. :)

Guess I'll give it to my brother in law :)

Cheers mate.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Thanks for that POP, most appreciated. My Easter was filled with chocolate, hope yours went well?

I wasn't overly concerned until she told me about nuts getting into the air conditioning of planes, I've never flown with her but they don't carry nuts if she is present. In the 2 years we've been together I've never seen her have an attack, but she is very careful about what she consumes. After the gonutz incident she told me I would have 20 minutes to get her to a hospital after she'd injected with her epi-pen. I'd really rather not risk the stress but wish I'd known this before. :)

Guess I'll give it to my brother in law :)

Cheers mate.

Hi mork I'm glad everything worked out and you and you're better half have discussed her allergy to such detail it is a huge deal if its that bad as for regulating lets do what best

Thank you

nicnac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2010
Los Angeles
I can tell you this every flavor in go nuts is a water base flavoring.

Hey POP.
It would be nice to get a list of all your juices that have all water base flavoring.
Getting old and need to start getting into more clean vaping than flavor chasing.

BTW I have tried the Go Nutz and I must say well done. A very nice clean nutty flavor...:vapor:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread