RDA A question for the pros on a RBA Dripping Ato

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudKick

Verified Member
Oct 30, 2014
San Clemente, CA
I think you're looking for an RDA (dripping) not an RBA. RBA generally refers to genesis attys like your AGA not drippers. Given the fact that you come from tanks and looking for a one stop replacement for them, I would personally recommend an RTA (tank dripper). If you're looking at mouth to lung hits like your current setups I would look at the tried and true kayfun plus v2. You can find clones for cheap. If you want an airy draw on an RTA the orchid v4, the lemo, and the lemo drop are good for cheap. I heard the billow has some issues but haven't tried it so can't personally comment. I have a vast array of authentic mods and RDAs that probably total upwards of $8k and I can tell you buying one RDA is probably not your best idea, better to try a good RTA coming into things. If you still want to buy one RDA the plume veil is a great balance and easy to build on. The veritas is great as well but harder to build. If you get into cloud chasing, I am recommend others but I have to think you're not there yet.

yamezbond

Jul 6, 2013
Chicago
Hi thanks for replying, for Izan I have a EVIC which I have use it with a lot of tanks and cartomizers, it works good but I want more cloud and flavor when I smoke, also I'm tired of rebuilding every time the gunk start building on the coil, my budget is not that good but I'm willing to pay no more than $50.

Cloudkick thanks for the great explanation, as I'm learning one step at the time and I believe I'm ready for the next step I have read a lot of the RDA (you are right) and view some of those on action with some people I have crossing, it give me the kick to try it by my self. I do my own juice, not the greatest flavoring juice but I will get there soon :). I read a lot of the IGO L and the IGO W3 which they sold on my local vape store.
I saw some of the RDA with wool instead of wick, what difference they make on the smoking experience?

CloudKick

Verified Member
Oct 30, 2014
San Clemente, CA
Different wicks are partial to different people. Personally after doing this so long I think Japanese cotton (koh gen do) and rayon are the best wicks. I don't like wool unless there's a certain type I'm not aware of.
One more thing. You won't be able to get the most out of an RDA with your evic. It has a net limit of 11watts. Most people run their RDAs at above 20 watts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread