• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

A Taste Of Lorann Flavors That Are Compatible With Our Atomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good post.

One thing I've pointed out before, and will do so again (just for anyone not having read it before) is that there is no definition of 'what is suitable for (or compatible with) our atomizers'.

Bottom line: avoid oils and sugars.

I'm not convinced on the 'colorings' argument. There's never been any type of anecdotal evidence one way or the other on them. Kate chose not to use them based on her speculation, and that got treated as gospel. I've not had any problems with them.

Your mileage may vary.

Here is a site that addresses "colorings" FD&C Red Dye #40 Information, Education and Discussion. I too was iffy about using them, but I don't have a problem with them since reading from this site.

nj1001

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2009
Boston-ish
So how sketchy is VG? Many have varying levels of sensitivities to PG leaving them with only the VG option & now since that's not good either where's a VG head to turn? I LOVE HV vaping & think I might have a mild sensitivity to PG, however with the sketchiness being associated to high temperature it could likely be increased when vaping at higher volts (5-6V), correct?

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
So how sketchy is VG? Many have varying levels of sensitivities to PG leaving them with only the VG option & now since that's not good either where's a VG head to turn? I LOVE HV vaping & think I might have a mild sensitivity to PG, however with the sketchiness being associated to high temperature it could likely be increased when vaping at higher volts (5-6V), correct?

NJ--does not concern me in the least. Nothing is proven safe, but a cigarette for sure is proven unsave.

Sun

Kaufmann

Unregistered Supplier
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu
  • Reason: supplier discussing site/products outside of the suppliers forum

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
Zig--they do not use sugar or sugar substitutes that I am aware of in e-liquid. What you report has been reported but it is not the norm by any means. And symptoms like that are reported to usually abate with time. If VG and PG do not agree with you, try PEG which I have used many times as well. Some say it is not as clean, but at this point in time no one really knows too much other then we think it is much better then smoking--little common sense there should go a long way.

Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread