A THREAD FOR ALL THINGS NEW...... AND SOON TO BE NEW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HooP OoteD?

ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2012
Nashville Tn

HooP OoteD?

ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2012
Nashville Tn
I read about a Reuleaux rx200 hack where you can adjust the display font. When the device is turned off, press the fire button one time, then press the other two buttons simultaneously one time, press the fire button two times, the others simultaneously two times, repeat but pressing......three times......four times. this will bring up a font menu where you can scroll using the up and down buttons and select the font you want with the fire button.

Reactions: LadyVapentine

jjatl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2015
Georgia

I love the form factor. Is anyone familiar with that manufacturer?

They are certainly familiar with ECF and have spent time on the forum. Quoted from their website, "Our main goal is to satisfy all kinds of vapers including Cloud chasers , Flavors chasers,Tootle Puffers, Mod wompers"

EDIT: I found my own answer. A little bit of digging shows the name, Smoant Knight V1, has been trademarked by the Shenzhen Cloupor Technology Co. I don't know, is this potentially good news in terms of the quality and reputation of Cloupor, or not?

SMOANT KNIGHTS V1 Trademark Application of Shenzhen Cloupor Technology Co., Ltd. - Serial Number 86928721 :: Justia Trademarks

Last edited:

aceman3330

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2014
Nakhonsithammarat, Thailand
I read about a Reuleaux rx200 hack where you can adjust the display font. When the device is turned off, press the fire button one time, then press the other two buttons simultaneously one time, press the fire button two times, the others simultaneously two times, repeat but pressing......three times......four times. this will bring up a font menu where you can scroll using the up and down buttons and select the font you want with the fire button.
Tried it, nothing happened. Another April's Fool joke?

Reactions: HooP OoteD?

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
As a former English major, I find this pretty darn cooL! :p

Reactions: HooP OoteD?

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy

HooP OoteD?

ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2012
Nashville Tn
I don't like this is only currently available for preorder out of China. As soon as I saw a pic I was ready to buy but that's when I found out Ave40 is the only place to get it.
They don't even show an expected ship date like FT does.

!!! G*NOTE FIVE !!!
I agree. I'll wait to see if some reviews pop up before pulling the trigger on one. I just really like the idea of an all in one mod that i can carry around while at work. So hopefully it will turn out to be a good quality device

Reactions: ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
I agree. I'll wait to see if some reviews pop up before pulling the trigger on one. I just really like the idea of an all in one mod that i can carry around while at work. So hopefully it will turn out to be a good quality device
This is one device I'm not waiting for reviews for.
If it turns out to be a dud then that'll just be my bad!
And if it winds up being great, I'll break my @$$ to buy another one. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread