A thread for any tank taking nautilus / triton mini coils - kabuki silo nautilus etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I still use my Triton mini which is only 2 ml for my mtl stealth travel setup. With a high nic solution (18 mg instead of my usual DLish 6 mg stuff) I can get through a day with that amount. However, I stopped using my 2 ml Serpent mini as my builds were DLish on it, and I could empty the tank way too fast.

Reactions: David Wolf

MrsP0721

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2014
Denton, TX
Yea, I'm thinking of maybe going back to the Triton mini until that Nautilus 2 comes out. I miss the Nautilus coils! If my Nauts didn't leak so dang much I'd still be using them. Still haven't found a coil that matches the flavor I got from them. The Triton 1.8ohm coil isn't bad, I've been using them for a few months now, but still not the Nautilus. I'm starting to think my vape taste buds hate me!

MrsP0721

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2014
Denton, TX
Todd has a quick look at the Nautilus 2, about 7:20 in.:

Well that confirms my fears... I HATED having to completely empty my tank to change the coil on the Evo, if I didn't love the Nautilus so much, that would be a complete deal breaker for me, BUT since I've had so many issues with so many other coils (the vape gods have not been kind to me!), I think I'm going to have to try it out. He didn't seem too enthusiastic lol... but he answered really the only big question I had. Thank you for that video!

Would be a good 3 year vape anniversary gift for myself :)

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Yea, I'm thinking of maybe going back to the Triton mini until that Nautilus 2 comes out. I miss the Nautilus coils! If my Nauts didn't leak so dang much I'd still be using them. Still haven't found a coil that matches the flavor I got from them. The Triton 1.8ohm coil isn't bad, I've been using them for a few months now, but still not the Nautilus. I'm starting to think my vape taste buds hate me!
Just use nautilus coils in the Triton Mini like I do, same good flavor as the Naughty Mini. The Triton Mini is designed to use either nautilus or Triton mini coils.

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
I wonder if it's one that you have to take the entire tank apart (pull off the glass as well) to change the coil, I hated that flaw on the Atlantis Evo.
Most tanks I've used are that way. Just wait until your tank is near empty and take it apart, rinse everything in hot water for a good cleaning like all tanks should get on ocassion. And replace the coil then.

Reactions: Eskie

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
My wife uses Nautilus coils in her Triton Minis always and loves them.

If a coil goes, I just take the tank apart, dump the remaining 1-2ml of juice and clean fully then refill. I DIY our juices, so I could care less about dumping a few pennies worth of juice every time I change a coil or clean a tank.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Todd has a quick look at the Nautilus 2, about 7:20 in.:

Todd says "baby bottle". I say....... DIVING BELL.

Mrs. P, happy THREE years! I'd love to hear your impression of it, if/when!

1_300_9.jpg
nl59b.jpg
e224eee17a0430730b1af782f8594966.jpg

MaxwellPink

ECF Veteran
So Nauty coils are still available, right? Sorry. Did a major stock up on them and the Triton Mini coils last summer, in prep for the deeming, and just now getting down to the last few boxes.

I found I prefer the Nautilus coils. My liquid always seemed to border on burnt with the Triton ones, so I'd be really sad if they were gone.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
So Nauty coils are still available, right? Sorry. Did a major stock up on them and the Triton Mini coils last summer, in prep for the deeming, and just now getting down to the last few boxes.

I found I prefer the Nautilus coils. My liquid always seemed to border on burnt with the Triton ones, so I'd be really sad if they were gone.
I also greatly prefer Nautilus coils to Triton Mini coils.

With the Nautilus 2 taking Nautilus coils, I would be very surprised if Aspire discontinues them. Plus there are tons of Nautilus and Nauti Minis out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread