• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

A true story happened around me

Status
Not open for further replies.

rebeccazfh

Nov 30, 2015
One lesson learned from smoking dog and Encom

A few weeks ago, I was introduced Encom E-cigarette for the first time, because my friends dog perform some ridiculous behaviors each time when he was smoking, such as eating ash, chewing tobacco fart ,cigarette cases and so on. He was shocked and made up mind to clear out the question. For the answer, he was astonished again. He had never expected that it is no exception to dog, although more and more studies told us what a vital harmful influence secondhand smoke is to the human beings. On account of the dog on the issue of smoking have no ideas whether it is right or wrong, let alone the concept of health for them. Once it became their habits and fallen in love with the taste, it just like people of smoker will be addictive. If the dog like the smell of smoke, they will behave unusual, just as his dog shown. If they see someone smoking, they will close to that smoker subconsciously. Apart from that, according to the American journal of epidemiology, a dog living in a smoking family had a 60% increased the risk of lung cancer; among them, the short dog had a higher risk. According to another study, moreover, the short nose dogs living with smokers, the risk of lung cancer is the double of other proboscis dog. And among the twenty-five thousand dogs, there must be one dog with lung cancer each year in America.

What! He felt guilt and started his difficult journey of smoking cessation, fighting with a variety of pressure from family, his dog and career. During the next half and one month, the responsibility and obligation to cherish and make all-out efforts to save his dog avoid any damage drive him until the emerge of Encom. Under the tremendous pressure, he chooses to reconciliation with a E-cigarette, named Encom. As is known, there are a multitude of benefits to making the switch to E-cigarettes for smoker, the same to dog. First of all, compared with other things we own, nothing could count with health. Here we come to Encom, the e-cigarette, which is better for health: smoker’s cough will disappear gradually for E-cigarettes contain no toxins; Improved taste for Encom E-cigarettes will not make your sense of taste diminish; breathe easy for the gang of carcinogens and toxins shown in tobacco cigarettes are what give your lungs a hard time; better circulation for carbon monoxide, one of the most damaging substance in cigarettes, prevents as much oxygen getting to your vital organs; Pose no second hand risk to others for e-cigarettes don’t create a side-stream from the tip and don’t contain the dangerous toxins found in cigarettes smoke. For another one, Encom give you a chance for your financial consideration due to its cheaper price and life insurance than cigarettes. Last but not least, the whole society is well respected. The embarrassments smell in your clothes, furniture and breath is released. No more standing outside a bar in the rain to get your nicotine; no accidental burns, there is no fire with Encom e-cigarettes, so the days when an errant ember destroys a friend’s carpet are long gone. All that are the consequence of the disappear of dog crazing habits.

My friends’ guilty and pressure released accompany with the continues use of Encom E-cigarette, and he has the honor to visit the office for a on-site experience and putting forward suggestions. The following is my friend’s describe: there are many suppliers for you to choose, which one can confirm you the faith to decide? Encom promise you, do you dare have a try! Step into their room, Encom give you a family to working together for one goal—our e-cigarettes. Purchasing department carefully consider every kind of material that worries you, the safety, the quality, the function, etc. Research and Development department do experiment on themselves. Whether the flavor, the taste, the function give you guys a best experience. The reputation of best material purchase, perfect user experience, ordered management team inspire the salesman, direct Encom move forward. He was touched and introduced Encom to everyone around him who is still confused by cigarettes. And Encom adhere to go without saying to satisfy every customer for customer gives them everything, which make the customer group ,including me ,expanded introduced from my friend; and Encom is subjected to shoulder the responsibility for the employees, which stimulate them to do well in everything dutifully; as well as Encom’s being positive practitioners of the environmental-friendly society boost the well-accepted reputation for them .

As far as im concerned, my friends and Encom revealed to us what matters is moral imperatives and moral absolutes that really announce the exits of the world that connect us not only to human beings but also the animals, our family members.

Let the best represent Encom to show in your life attitude.

You have my word.

Here we go for Encom!

rebeccazfh

Nov 30, 2015

Attachments

• default.jpeg
    default.jpeg
    127.2 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: Train2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread