A very reluctant farewell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clark46227

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2014
Indy
I guess I only have a couple of more weeks to order from Nicoticket. It's fair to say you have been very instrumental in helping me stop smoking. I only vape your juice as no others quite hit the spot.
qrkx5messu0hweahnzr6.png

If possible it would be most awesome if you could offer The Virus and Wakonda as fotw's
before July.
Regardless, I will always be in your debt.

Are there any stores selling Nicoticket near the Indiana border?

Reactions: Augmented Dog

Katia

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
Omaha, NE
www.nicoticket.com
I guess I only have a couple of more weeks to order from Nicoticket. It's fair to say you have been very instrumental in helping me stop smoking. I only vape your juice as no others quite hit the spot.
View attachment 565557
If possible it would be most awesome if you could offer The Virus and Wakonda as fotw's
before July.

This makes me so sad..... Keep an eye on the site today, June 13th around noon CST @Clark46227. We have something special going on....

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
View attachment 565557
before July.

The situation in Indiana really upsets me - just another case of the government sticking its nose where it doesn't need to be. I still believe in my heart of hearts that we are saving lives through our harm reduction efforts - doesn't seem fair to deny people like yourself a higher quality of life.

Thank you so much for the kind words and the loyalty over these last three years - truly - thank you. I think you already saw it, but - we got a killer sale going up in about 40 minutes ;) Time to stock up!!

Regarding a B&M close to the Indiana border - you might visit a few of the most likely candidates and explain your situation... we'd obviously love to pick up another retailer in the area, AND, worst comes to worst you'd still be able to get the yummy juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread