A video tour of our liquid manufacturer's facilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
I have seen several posts recently on ECF from supporters of US made e-liquids which have implied or outright stated that chinese manufacturers' sanitation cleanliness and quality standards can't be trusted, that they are made in dirty, sweat-shop like conditions.

That's simply not true, and I made a photo essay a while back showing that. But I decided to do a video this time, and give you all a look inside our liquid manufacturer's facilities.

YouTube - Chinese E-liquid Manufacturing Facilities

Jeff78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2010
Weatherford, OK
www.ninecollective.com
Awesome video Leaford!!!!! It just goes to show you the bias we have towards other places. We see pictures in magazines and on the internet and we just assume that is how the whole area is. I'm glad you put this up for other people to see and understand how V4L takes care of their customers by using the best of the best!

gamedemon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2010
Illinois
Great video, and awesome challenge. My wife visited China in January and visited over 60 factories while there for other products ranging from hair brushes to gloves.. She said it was amazing.. My personal concern with consumables is not how it was manufactured, but the quality of the ingredients. I feel that in the US, there is more scrutiny in the safety of the ingredients in addition to the manufacturing process. How many news stories have we heard of lead based paint in toys, and lead in makeup etc... There seems to be a lot less scrutiny on the raw materials here in the US than in China. Maybe this is just me based on the previous news stories

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
I have seen several posts recently on ECF from supporters of US made e-liquids which have implied or outright stated that chinese manufacturers' sanitation cleanliness and quality standards can't be trusted, that they are made in dirty, sweat-shop like conditions.

That's simply not true, and I made a photo essay a while back showing that. But I decided to do a video this time, and give you all a look inside our liquid manufacturer's facilities.

YouTube - Chinese E-liquid Manufacturing Facilities

Please understand this, I used to chain smoke about 5 packs a day, on average. I vape 8-12 carts a day. I have asthma, and beginning stages of COPD. I will ONLY PUT THE BEST INGREDIANTS I can find in MY BODY:D

We are still searching for better, cleaner, et. When we find it, you will have the next level as well. Cost of product is NOT what V4L looks for. In fact, I prefer to pay more, so we have only the finest in vaping;)

Enjoy in the fact that, at V4L, WE CARE.

Steve:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread