Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Do you remember the trick of taking off the o-ring under the center post extension and put an o-ring to the bottom of Tilemahos's base? Now I have a way better trick:

Put a 14x1 o-ring around the housing of Tilemahos where the 15x1 threads are (like the o-ring that Ithaka had on its housing)

The air is not like a dripper but even more lol

Let me test it for a while to see if it leaks from anywhere and I will keep you informed

alanbt58

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2014
United Kingdom
guys, I am leaving for Vienna today. I will try to make the video when I will come back in 3 days! :)
Imeo are you back from Vienna ?? if you are when can we have the video, I would like to see how to set up the house assemble onto the new x1 base as i dont understand what the difference is between the V2 base and the x1 base for better conductivity !!
If any one else can do a picture explaination that would help i would be greatful
Alan

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Imeo are you back from Vienna ?? if you are when can we have the video, I would like to see how to set up the house assemble onto the new x1 base as i dont understand what the difference is between the V2 base and the x1 base for better conductivity !!
If any one else can do a picture explaination that would help i would be greatful
Alan
when you screw the rebuildable in to the base, the rebuildable's base touches the bottom of the Tilemahos base Alan. No reason for a video, just screw the rebuildable until it stops completely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread