A Week With The P3 + Aspire Nautilus

Status
Not open for further replies.

turnipshoe

Jul 6, 2015
India
Ladies - Gentlemen just sharing out my experience:

Completed a week today with the Provari P3. Im a beginner to vaping and started this to quit smoking.
From a pack a day, have smoked only 1 analog since the time I started vaping. Though I still crave it when having alcohol.

The device looks bloody phenomenal as expected for the price and feels amazing to hold. A tad bit heavy initially but you get used to it in a day.

Initially I had a bit of leakage from the air holes and was getting some flavour in the mouth.
Shoutout to the people here for writing detailed solutions to everything. Figured that the right way is to clean the coil with Q-tips on every refill, keep the airflow closed during priming and start vaping from the smallest hole with short pulls and progress to your favourite setting.

Still trying to get the hang of flavours and steeping. Not a wide range is available yet in India so picked out Halo over the Chinese flavours. I generally like my vape a bit cold, so doing between 6-8 ohms. Just realised the flavours are so much better at lower wattages and of course that way battery lasts a bit. (Since I only have the 18350 yet, still waiting for gear best to deliver.)

What I still haven't figured out is, when I start vaping in the morning, the initial few pulls, hurt my throat. But then it gets more consistent and doesn't hurt.

But a great solution to quit smoking. And I just realised tobacco smells and tastes like ..... Plus miraculously my food now smells and tastes better.

Thanks & Cheers.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    455.5 KB · Views: 42

Trypno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO

Completed a week today with the Provari P3. Im a beginner to vaping and started this to quit smoking.
From a pack a day, have smoked only 1 analog since the time I started vaping. Though I still crave it when having alcohol.

The device looks bloody phenomenal as expected for the price and feels amazing to hold. A tad bit heavy initially but you get used to it in a day.

Initially I had a bit of leakage from the air holes and was getting some flavour in the mouth.
Shoutout to the people here for writing detailed solutions to everything. Figured that the right way is to clean the coil with Q-tips on every refill, keep the airflow closed during priming and start vaping from the smallest hole with short pulls and progress to your favourite setting.

Still trying to get the hang of flavours and steeping. Not a wide range is available yet in India so picked out Halo over the Chinese flavours. I generally like my vape a bit cold, so doing between 6-8 ohms. Just realised the flavours are so much better at lower wattages and of course that way battery lasts a bit. (Since I only have the 18350 yet, still waiting for gear best to deliver.)

What I still haven't figured out is, when I start vaping in the morning, the initial few pulls, hurt my throat. But then it gets more consistent and doesn't hurt.

But a great solution to quit smoking. And I just realised tobacco smells and tastes like ..... Plus miraculously my food now smells and tastes better.

Thanks & Cheers.

Congrats! Welcome to Vaping, and welcome to ProVari, for a beginner, you couldn't have picked a better setup.

As far as the vape being more harsh in the morning, you aren't the only one, I've heard the same thing from others on here. I like vaping upon waking myself, but it usually depends on what flavor I have loaded, and what setup I'm using. Some flavors just don't go well/are too harsh in the morning for your body to handle.

Keep on vaping, eventually you'll find your groove, and like many of us, you might find yourself bored and looking into other methods of vaping for the challenge.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory

Thanks & Cheers.

61.gif

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven

Thanks & Cheers.
Jumped in feet first and bought a P3 right off the bat, excellent!

Hind sight is 20/20. Knowing what I know now, I would have went with a Provari right off the bat, too! Oh well, I was lucky and my first non-cig-a-like was a Johnson Creek Vea. They have the best customer service and give you 60 daze money back satisfaction guarantee. I was able to get full refund to put towards my ProVari. They even emailed me a shipping label and payed for the return shipping! They asked what the problem was and I wrote, "No problem, found a vaporizer MADE IN U.S.A.!" That was 3 years ago and to this day, I get my juice from only Johnson Creek and ProVape.

When I first wake up, I put my Nautilus on the biggest hole for maximum airflow and turn down the ProVari a couple of notches until awake!

Reactions: turnipshoe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread