Wood A Wood Charging, Testing, and Storing Battery Station

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonar505

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Every Since I started vaping and making mods I would keep reminding myself that there had to be a better way of handling my growing collection of batteries. I tried lining them up in a cigar box all nice and neat only to knock them back into a jumbled mess the first time I reached for one. Or go to swap out the battery in a mod and forget which hand I had the charged one in ( I killed way to many brain cells when I was Younger :confused:). So while planing this I knew I wanted it to incorporate my existing charger (works great) keep my batteries organized, and be able to test various sizes of batteries. Then I remembered "THE DRAWER" You know the one (I can't be the only one) It's where you throw all the AAA,AA,C,etc. rechargeable and non batteries that you have ever owned and have no idea which are good or bad. So I had to find a meter that would read down to 1.2 volts (AAA) (most will not show below 2.5 volts). And So this is what I came up with and was finally able to get organized and reigning in "THE DRAWER" was a nice added benefit.

jpbDN9U.jpg

813vGnd.jpg

Dn8g2Ea.jpg

And in case you;were curious what the 2 bolts next to the display were for It's for testiing 9 volt batteries.(My younger brother will no longer let me test them my preferred method which was to goad him into sticking the leads on his tongue :D).

dDEwy5q.jpg

Thank you for viewing as always all questions,critiques, and or comments are much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread