Status
Not open for further replies.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
I bought some nautulus mini tanks. One of them won't work on any of my batteries. I've only used it a couple of days. So us it always the coil if a tank doesn't work? Or are some tanks just duds?

No it is not always the coil.
It is sometime a centerpin contact issue.

Bombeni

Jan 28, 2015
Tulsa, Oklahoma
I got another Itaste 20 watt in the mail just now, and a nautulus tank I bought separate, First, the tank I'm having prob with won't work on this either. Second, I thot I was buying another nautulus mini but I got this gigantic tank with this huge "pipe" for a mouth piece. I'm about to have a nervous breakdown getting equipment that works for me, not to mention going broke :(. I'll go get a pic of the tank I got.

This is what they sent me

https://www.elementvape.com/tanks/aspire-atlantis-sub-ohm-clearomizer-tank

I ordered a mini. This says Atlantis on the Box. Is that the mouth piece?

Last edited:

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
I got another Itaste 20 watt in the mail just now, and a nautulus tank I bought separate, First, the tank I'm having prob with won't work on this either. Second, I thot I was buying another nautulus mini but I got this gigantic tank with this huge "pipe" for a mouth piece. I'm about to have a nervous breakdown getting equipment that works for me, not to mention going broke :(. I'll go get a pic of the tank I got.

This is what they sent me

https://www.elementvape.com/tanks/aspire-atlantis-sub-ohm-clearomizer-tank

I ordered a mini. This says Atlantis on the Box. Is that the mouth piece?

So you got an Atlantis.
Did you not order an Atlantis?

Bombeni

Jan 28, 2015
Tulsa, Oklahoma
So you got an Atlantis.
Did you not order an Atlantis?

Here's a screen shot of my order:
Aspire Nautilus Mini (BVC) Clearomizer Tank
Aspire-Nautilus-Mini $22.95
Ordered: 1
Shipped: 1
$22.95
Innokin iTaste MVP 20W Watt
Color Stainless Steel Innokin-iTaste-MVP-20W

I don't think I can even use this w the 20 watt Itaste? Even if I could I hate that big pipe that's supposed to be a mouthpiece. Heck I'd expect to strike oil sucking on that. I've been waiting to hear back from them and of course there's no phone number available.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Here's a screen shot of my order:
Aspire Nautilus Mini (BVC) Clearomizer Tank
Aspire-Nautilus-Mini $22.95
Ordered: 1
Shipped: 1
$22.95
Innokin iTaste MVP 20W Watt
Color Stainless Steel Innokin-iTaste-MVP-20W

I don't think I can even use this w the 20 watt Itaste? Even if I could I hate that big pipe that's supposed to be a mouthpiece. Heck I'd expect to strike oil sucking on that. I've been waiting to hear back from them and of course there's no phone number available.

You can just swap the mouthpiece from one of the other tanks.

Yes you can use the atlantis with the mvp20

Bombeni

Jan 28, 2015
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Change out the coil and see how it works. Typically it's just a coil issue. Also check what Ohm the coil is and what are you attaching it to? If it is a low Ohm coil some devices won't work with it.

Yes, thanks. I went to a local b&m bought a new coil and it's working now. I just didn't expect a new nautulus tank to go out in two days.

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Nice thing about a B&M, for me, is that if I have any problem with anything, I go back to them and talk through it. We can help all day, but it can be better to actually talk to someone with the hardware in hand.

I have found several people in my area and got their phone numbers. I met one at a fast-food place and we talked a good bit. Took my stuff and he brought his stuff.

Helps

amoret

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2013
Sharon, ND, USA
With a Nautilus you should also double check that the coil is still screwed in all the way. On most 510 connections it is the actual coil base contacting the battery pin. On a Nautilus the base is solid, with a spring connector inside that makes the contact with the coil base. The coils seem to be able to loosen up fairly easily. Also, that design means that you can end up with liquid in/on the connection that you may need to swab out..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread