Gonna make a video review! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

pandahat0509

Jan 17, 2015
So I'm thinking tomorrow I'm going to do my first video review for a box mod :D

After posting my long AF review about the sigelei 30watt mini the other day I realized I could have said so much more in half the time it took me to type it. So going to go ahead and try it out. So my question is to all my fellow vapers, for those of you that watch review videos, what are you're least favorite/most favorite part of the videos? What info do you look forward too most when watching a review? Give me input so I can focus on curtain thinags and leave the annoying crap out :)
When I post it I'll be looking for constructive criticism from everyone :p

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
Plan out what your going to say, one of the things that annoys me most is reviewers who look like they are winging it, lots of uhhs and ummms and oh yeas.

Try to stay on the subject its annoying when people start rambling or pet the dog or talk about the cat or act goofy for no reason.

Please dont film it in your bedroom

Be informative, dont just say i dont like this coil, tank, airhole placement, whatever. tell us why you dont like or what makes this or that stick out to you. The most watched and respected reviewers dont showboat and try to be all cool they act natural and dealwith facts.stick to those facts, dont make crap up. And always treat the veiwer with respect. It may be the best product you ever owned but dont tell me its the most perfect awesome thing i will ever own.

Let people know this is my opinion, this is why I like this product and these are the reasons you should give it a try.

Good luckand post us a link :2cool:

Last edited:

pandahat0509

Jan 17, 2015
Luckily I have the main stuff already typed up from my review I posted here the other day. And of course hours of review reference from YouTube haha. The #1 thing I like about reviews are the way an actual user of the device reacts to it and seeing the device from all angles because we all know vendor site pictures are less then satisfactory lol

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
tape some built points to your screen make sure you know what your talking about. be your self have fun and dont let the haters bother you. I use to do reviews even was getting some cool stuff sent my way to review but it started to be to much work and when I was doing it there was only a hand full of people. But I had fun for awhile and enjoyed it till It became less of a hobby and to time consuming.
I learned quite a bit about electronics, batteries even learned how to use a oscilloscope

LMS62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
Mesa, AZ
Plan out what your going to say, one of the things that annoys me most is reviewers who look like they are winging it, lots of uhhs and ummms and oh yeas.

Try to stay on the subject its annoying when people start rambling or pet the dog or talk about the cat or act goofy for no reason.

Please dont film it in your bedroom

Be informative, dont just say i dont like this coil, tank, airhole placement, whatever. tell us why you dont like or what makes this or that stick out to you. The most watched and respected reviewers dont showboat and try to be all cool they act natural and dealwith facts.stick to those facts, dont make crap up. And always treat the veiwer with respect. It may be the best product you ever owned but dont tell me its the most perfect awesome thing i will ever own.

Let people know this is my opinion, this is why I like this product and these are the reasons you should give it a try.

Good luckand post us a link :2cool:
^^^^^^ this exactly! :thumb:

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
The only problem I'm having now is finding a video editor that does what I need. All I want it to do is be able to cut out unwanted sections but everything I've found is stuff that makes the video smaller. it's a simple task that should be a basic option on these dang apps. Smh

Did you look at the youtube editor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread