Angelcigs sales

Status
Not open for further replies.

opensec

Verified Member
Oct 18, 2014
Indiana
Would like to know how this site is, it's a rather horrid shopping experience IMO. Zero product info

VapeStatic

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
Would like to know how this site is, it's a rather horrid shopping experience IMO. Zero product info

vape��Static

Following one of the links posted:

aqua
Specification:
SIZE
DEPTH: 21MMHEIGHT: 51MMWIDTH: 21MMLIQUID VOLUME:WEIGHT: 170g
CONNECTION THREADING
COLOR Stainless Steel
MATERIAL
Stainless Steel

PACKAGE CONTENTS
1*AQUA V2 rda

FEATURE
Product Features:
22mm Diameter to fit most of your mod flush!304 Material ConstructionLarge 4ml juice CapacityWill hybrid onto 20x1 threaded mods but also comes with 510 connectorAdjustable Airflow ControlComes with Stainless Steel and Clear TanksBeautiful machining and amazing craftsmanshipProduct Content:
1 Set of Aqua 21 Dripper kit1 Clear tankExtra parts pack (O-ring, Screws, Short hybrid connector

Yup complete lack of information there.

Last edited:

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
I've seen decent reviews on the AC Aqua V2. And for $12, I would have taken the gamble just to have another.

....but they're gone.

I always liked the idea of the Venturi, but the tiny posts and build deck style keep me from ordering it. That, and I hate dripping. ;)

I have every atty on that list ( bought from angelcigs).

The Venturi sux IMHO. Tight draw, weird airflow control that moves, leaks through center post.

The Pollux IMHO is the best of the listed attys.

I'd personally avoid the shield and Venturi.
I wasn't impressed with either.

The others on the list are rock solid.

Das Auto

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2015
Pacific NW, USA
I was looking at angelcigs.com when I was thinking about ordering my new drippers. However, they are all clones! I bought a tugboat clone that was a 1:1 and it SUCKS, it is nothing, and I mean NOTHING like the Authentic Tugboat from Flawless that I own as well. Nothing is similar and if it's supposedly 1:1, then I will NEVER buy another clone! This thing sucks!!
So, once I did my research into clones and so forth, I realized they aren't for me!! Perhaps some might find clones a good "alternative" but so far, I will be sticking with Authentics!

Also, on a side note, do companies Have to label their Authentics "Authentic"? Some sites, for instance FastTech will have a dripper for like $9, won't say if its a clone or Authentic but on any other site (where its listed as Authentic) that same dripper sells for $30+. Anybody know what the deal is with labeling Authentic or not??

Alien Traveler

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2014
United States
I was looking at angelcigs.com when I was thinking about ordering my new drippers. However, they are all clones! I bought a tugboat clone that was a 1:1 and it SUCKS, it is nothing, and I mean NOTHING like the Authentic Tugboat from Flawless that I own as well. Nothing is similar and if it's supposedly 1:1, then I will NEVER buy another clone! This thing sucks!!
So, once I did my research into clones and so forth, I realized they aren't for me!! Perhaps some might find clones a good "alternative" but so far, I will be sticking with Authentics!

Also, on a side note, do companies Have to label their Authentics "Authentic"? Some sites, for instance FastTech will have a dripper for like $9, won't say if its a clone or Authentic but on any other site (where its listed as Authentic) that same dripper sells for $30+. Anybody know what the deal is with labeling Authentic or not??

You are very wrong. Both Fasttech and Angelcigs are very careful in labeling their merchandise. They are not selling clones as authenitc, you just have to read what they write.

Fuzzy Bruce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2014
Fort Liquordale, Fl.
I have made some purchases with them. They do label the products as clone, 1:1 clone or authentic. My best deal was four Zenith clones at five bucks a pop and I really like them. Once, I ordered a RTA that was listed as available. Seems they sold out before my order was fulfilled. I was contacted by Juan and this was resolved by me making a second choice. The replacement was a couple bucks more but I was never charge for the additional price or postage.

Angelcigs has a facebook page with daily contact from the AC reps here and in Hong Kong. They are personable and easy to talk to.

Necrotic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
Lawrenceville, GA

Fasttech labels authentic gear as "authentic" and non authentic gets the word "styled". Same goes with angelcigs. In my opinion also the clones can be better than the original. Maybe you got a lemon? That kind of thing happens. Also, ordered my girlfriend the Freakshow Mini clone along with the CherryVape SS Cloudchaser clone on FT. Best $15 we've spent! :D

Last edited:

Das Auto

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2015
Pacific NW, USA
You are very wrong. Both Fasttech and Angelcigs are very careful in labeling their merchandise. They are not selling clones as authenitc, you just have to read what they write.

I see some FastTech items listed as Authentic. Others say neither Authentic nor Clone, nor do they list the manufacturere. For instance I was looking at the Doge X, it was listed as $8.86 (or something) and no where did it say Clone, Authentic, 1:1, or anything else that would lead me to believe it was Authentic or Cloned. So I apologize for my wrongness. But...

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10010453/2163800-doge-x-styled-rda-rebuildable-dripping-atomizer

Das Auto

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2015
Pacific NW, USA
Fasttech labels authentic gear as "authentic" and non authentic gets the word "styled". Same goes with angelcigs. In my opinion also the clones can be better than the original. Maybe you got a lemon? That kind of thing happens. Also, ordered my girlfriend the Freakshow Mini clone along with the CherryVape SS Cloudchaser clone on FT. Best $15 we've spent! :D

Oh, I see that!! They do label ones "Styled". Nice!! That answers that!! I would never have put that together!!! Just would not have bought anything that didn't say Authentic! Now I'll just avoid Styled too!!

Necrotic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
Lawrenceville, GA
Anubis set from AC

That sir is quite a beautiful setup! My girlfriend wanted one because she loves Egyptian mythology. Only problem was she just got a Zero SX clone.

Das Auto there is nothing wrong with most clones. Clones can be just as good if not better than the original. Sometimes you just get bad luck and get a lemon. Every clone I've bought has been better than the original. Take the Plumeveil 1.5 clone. Authentics were in much worse shape than the clones. Hell I still have 2 clones just don't use em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread