Status
Not open for further replies.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
So today I decided to go check out a B&M that is near me, but further away from the other B&M's closer to me. The place is called The Vapor Lounge and it is located in Warwick NY. If anyone ever finds themselves in the Hudson Valley, I highly recommend checking this place out. Went there to check out some different brands and flavors of juice, ended up leaving there with some new juice, a new mod, and a new rda (and my first one at that).

The Vapor Lounge Warwick NY

Spent quite a bit of time talking with the owner, Zack, sharing stories on how and why we got into vaping. All his prices either matches, or is slightly better than prices you can find online. Ended up buying a SX Mini M Class ($200), Freakshow Mini ($25), a couple of JMK WD Pico+ drip tips ($20 each), and a couple of other delrin drip tips with a stainless steel cover ($5 each and shown in the picture). I also picked up two bottle of Voltage by the Juice Guys in 3 mg and a bottle of Dragonaire by Tasty Cloud in 6 mg.

20150411_163829.jpg

Zack recommended the Freakshow Mini as a good starter RDA that gives great flavor. He spent over a half hour walking me through and showing me how to build a nickel coil for it and wicking it with cotton as he built me a coil for the Freakshow Mini, and he didn't charge me for the coil building. He then walked me through all of the options in the menu of the SX Mini. They do have a rewards program where you earn $1 for every $10 you spend on hardware, so I've accumulated enough points on this one purchase for a bottle of juice. As I left, he said to come back whenever I have any questions or issues, even if it is with stuff that I did not purchase from him.

He has definitely earned a lifetime customer.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
It sounds like you have struck gold! I wish more of the shops were like the Vapor Lounge that you describe. :thumb:

When I first walked in and saw the SX Mini in the display counter, I was like "oh, can I see that?" and he said "we have the class M too". Once he told me the price, I knew I was going to be walking out with one.

CardinalWinds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2009
Vermont, USA
There are only two vape shops in my entire state and the closest to me is 45 miles away...In an even more rural location than I live in, if you can believe it. The other is way downstate. Our state's biggest city, Burlington, doesn't even have one.

People laugh at me when I say we're lucky to have electricity and phones up here, which is funny in itself since I'm only half kidding!

Nice find, jseah. NEK Vapor, the one 45 miles away from me is also run by a good owner; I just don't have the time to be going there very often. I really want to support local (in this case semi-local) businesses as much as I can, but the retail markup plus the gas to get there and back just makes it too cost prohibitive for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread