Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Hi everyone!

Ok, you've seen the term on a few threads now, and you've scratched your head thinking...... "What in the world is a Tootle Puffer?!?!"

You're not alone. Many are wondering. Yet, there are a several people who know exactly what it means, and have smiled their way into the Tootle Puffers Club.

Let's have some fun. Let's find out who actually IS a Tootle Puffer, and let's define it!*

Are YOU a Tootle Puffer? What does that mean!!! :D

*And before you ask, no, I'm NOT making another spreadsheet! :lol:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I think I puffed a tootle on isle 6 over at the Walmart the other day but I sure ain't gonna join no club to do it again.

So that was YOU!!! :laugh: ick Gas Mask Toxic Waste Sign.gif

jaytex1969

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2015
Austin, TX
I googled it and I found this, from our forum:

"tootle puffers" came from the itty bitty mods thread. The sub ohmers looking for 100watt + mods to run high wattage for clouds and such called those of us who run low watts (10-15 or less), using toppers like protanks, T3s, non-sub ohm tanks (including Kayfuns and the like building around 2 ohm coils) looking for small size and battery life only "low wattage tight draw tootle puffers".

I am secure in my manhood and can look you straight in the eye while stating, "I'm a tootle puffer!"

I'm quite happy with my 7-12 watt tube mod and 2 ohm clearo set up. I get a satisfactory balance of flavor, nic, economy, and low maintenance as I head into my 11th week of defunding BT.

In fact. I think I'll just flop my tootle out for all to see......

SID.jpg

Don't be hatin'. Size isn't everything... :shock:

Jay :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread