About how long does Joytech ego one 1.0 atomizer last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
I don't have an ego one, but the question really is more of a general one. That being said, the longevity of any coil will probably have more to do with the variables in individual vaping styles. The liquid being used, how much is run through the coil, voltage/wattage setting etc.. Right now I'm using a .8 ohm coil that's going on about 3 weeks of use. I've rinsed and dry burned it 4 times so far.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    The atomizer in the eGo/clearo rig I use is 1.5 ohms. The juices or mix of juices that I vape are on the clearer/non particulate side of the spectrum, and I vape not that often/much. The atty is stated to last 2-3 weeks, but I'm on close to 2 months now and I think it's working just fine. When you notice that the vapes just aren't as 'vapey' anymore, even with a fresh battery, it's time to put in a new atty. A statement such as "this atomizer will last this long" just can't be made, because everybody has different 'vape preferences/standards'.

Reactions: caroloto

ian-field

ECF Veteran
    Dec 3, 2013
    Hertfordshire
    hello all, new user of the joytech ego one. I am loving it. I was just wondering about how long most users get out of the 1.0 atomizer, before it needs to be replaced?​
    Many thx

Not the same make/model - but a lot depends on how much you use it.

Liberty Flights say the Vivi-Nova V2 heads should last a few weeks, but I used to chain smoke hand rolling tobacco - I'm lucky to get a few days between replacements.

If you're a heavy user, you'll probably need to get into winding DIY coils to keep it viable. If your atomiser aren't rebuildable, consider changing to ones that are.

DIY coils are fiddly and take practice to get right - but I'm currently getting longer out of DIY coils than bought ones.

pokemom

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 24, 2014
    Lauderhill, Florida, United States
    My ego one 1.0 coil lasted nearly a month but the ego one wasn't my only device. I probably put about 15-20 mls of key lime pie juice through it. I changed it because of vapor production going down, not because of taste, that was still fine when I changed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread