Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
I just watched a review for this new rda, and I'm very interested. Has anyone used/bought one yet? RT had issues with the o-rings failing which a cause for concern, but other than that it looks awesome. Lots and lots of airflow options.

Manufactured by Sparkle Technology which appears to the 'authentic' subdivision of Infinite, a well known producer of quality clones.

Features:
  • 12 different adjustable airflow combinations.
  • 22mm diameter.
  • Copper adjustable 510 connector.
  • PEEK internal AFC rings and base for optimal thermal regulation.
  • Engineered to create a vortex inside the chamber.
  • 303 grade stainless steel.
  • Solid three post setup for durability on dual or single coil builds.
  • Posts are squared for even better reliability.

V8G50i2.jpg

9HDvPY9.jpg

WonderDude32

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2015
Clarksville, TN
I just saw Rip's review again to see the up close. Air comes in the sides, hits the hot coil, travels straight up and goes in mouth. I guess the conical shaped chuff cap tightens the draw but I don't see that either. To me, it looks like almost every other basic rda. I use a royal hunter for dripping and I've had guys ask me why I chose it. I like it. So if something attracts you to this particular rda, that's awesome. Use and enjoy it. :)

TorontoOntario

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2014
Canada
Can someone explain the diffrence between Vapor DNAs "project sub-ohm" Bullet and the regular one. I never got the diffrence in there line and the regular counter part.

I want this. $40, I like the PEEK discs, juice weel is deep enough for me and it has tons of air flow. I really like the look to, I have not been so stoked on an RDA im a while. Im digging the look as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread