grrrr needle tip bottles!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaahn

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2015
Eastern NC
I have several needle tip bottles with the metal syringe type tips which I like. The aggravating thing is the gauge of the needle makes for either super slow filling or I squeeze to hard and it seeps from around the base of the cap. @#%+$&#&$!!! For the love of all that is holy...someone please tell me they know where to get wider gauge needle tips. I believe the color of the caps has to do with the actual gauge of the tips but for the life of me I can't seem to find an actual chart with those color codes. I know they make luer lock caps for bottles but I would rather have a one piece cap and not have to buy two separate items for one cap lol. Also I've been looking at the unicorn bottles. Do those tips work with rta's like the Lemo OG for example? Can I buy just the caps or do I have to buy the entire bottle? Also syringes don't travel well but I have several of those on hand already. The plastic needle tips are OK but I have had issues with them popping off in mid fill...sheesh what a mess. I have plenty of bottles... I would just like to find a decent needle tip cap with say a 16ga needle.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
They fill really fast since all my juices are 50/50 or higher pg, but it's easy to overfill too. :p

I bet they Do. LOL

For 50:50 of Higher PG, 18ga might be a Better Call.

Easy to do the "Super Soaker" think with a Thin e-Liquid and a 14ga Luer Needle.

Reactions: ReigntheGamer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread