IPV4 Tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrahmNoMore

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Fort Wayne, IN
Hello everyone, I feel like I should post this in the Beginner's Thread. I bought an IPV4 today and it is my first temp control, non-built-in battery mod. I need help! LOL like with everything. I tell you my gear. The IPV4 of course, a Nitecore D2 charger, a pair of Imeren 18650 batteries, 5 Kanger OCC nickel coils and 2 .3 Atlantis coils. Along with an Atlantis V1 and pair of Kanger subtanks. Now I know, some of you are probably thinking people like me shouldn't have temp control but please humor me I want to learn.
Basically my first question is where do I start? How do I get to temp control on this mod? Where should I set it for these Nickel coils? Should I leave it at the same setting for regular coils? How do I get to joules? Where should I set those? Ok, let's just start with that. Is there a place online I can get a tutorial?
Sorry to be like a kid trying to learn to ride a bike, but as anyone that owns one of these things knows, the instructions don't say much. Thank you all for any help given, I know there are some real pros here.

Wraith504

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
New Orleans, LA
Yeah, that's what I have. Kanger temp controlled nickel coils.
You press the up and down button the two small ones at the same time with your coil at room/ambient temp. This will store the resistance when you are in temp mode. You have to do this for temp mode to function properly.

Reactions: StrahmNoMore
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread