Best high VG juice brands?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ammeo

Mar 6, 2015
Dubai
I second Mount Baker Vapor. Awesome juice, shipping and customer service.

I would disagree. Recently i bought Hawk Sauce, Caramel Apple, Banana Cream Pie and Strawberry Shortcake from them but even after extreme steeping for more than 1 month could not get any good taste out of them. I think Mount Baker Vapor is a waste of money.

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
I would disagree. Recently i bought Hawk Sauce, Caramel Apple, Banana Cream Pie and Strawberry Shortcake from them but even after extreme steeping for more than 1 month could not get any good taste out of them. I think Mount Baker Vapor is a waste of money.

Did you add flavor shots? I thought the same thing when I first tried them, and I think they could stand to mention how important those shots are. I do 2 or 3 flavor shots, depending on which one...and it makes ALL the difference. I now will even read the reviews to see how many flavor shots most do for a given one.

VapnWitch

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
VA, USA
This is an old post, but might be helpful. For all VG, I would recommend Velvet Cloud Vapor and Free State Vapor. Potion Vape, Highbrow, and Heather's (they have the "Purity" line which is PG free, I think) are ok in my opinion, but I prefer VCV and FSV over them.

For 70% and up, Suicide Bunny has been smooth (I think it's 80% VG) and Cyber E-liquids (PG/VG might vary on theirs, but I haven't noticed any harshness. SB is on the pricey side, though. I have no idea what their ratios are, but I've never had a problem with Alice in Vapeland. I suspect that most of their e-liquids are high VG, but I think they'll also make it max VG if you ask. I would send an e-mail first to make sure.

Reactions: drysprocket

ammeo

Mar 6, 2015
Dubai
Did you add flavor shots? I thought the same thing when I first tried them, and I think they could stand to mention how important those shots are. I do 2 or 3 flavor shots, depending on which one...and it makes ALL the difference. I now will even read the reviews to see how many flavor shots most do for a given one.
I added 2 extra flavor shots to each flavor. With flavor shots added and steeping for over a month, they still taste bad.

Reactions: drysprocket

f.virtue

Moved On
Jul 21, 2015
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Spam

f.virtue

Moved On
Jul 21, 2015
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Spam
Status