Vaporshark slashing prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oberon75

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2014
Roseville, Mi, USA
rDNA40, $130 and DNA40, $100. Even the DNA30 is $45. Excellent prices for a couple great devices and according to Vaporshark, the prices are permanent. It just sucks I bought a used rDNA for $150 a few weeks ago. Oh well. At least I got a couple shark skins and wireless charger.

af472cd05a5f00cb4b0c7a6a32b0dcaa.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M8 Harman/Kardon edition

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
I'll be getting another rDNA...thanks for the heads up...received an email today from them with no mention. Think I paid $185 several months ago.

It said it in my email sent today...scroll all the way to the bottom :)

Of course I just bought a gently used one TODAY for $120 but at least it included a skin. Such is my life! :D

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
Not surprised with the sudden flood of temp control mods under $100. Not all of them are even close in the level of quality of a vaporshark, but still...
Well, I have a feeling the impending release of new DNA chipset might have more to do with the price cuts than competition alone (I have a feeling these aren't permanent price cuts, only temporary until the next iteration is released)

Reactions: jrenae4

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
Excellent prices for a couple great devices and according to Vaporshark, the prices are permanent.

I hope that's true, 'cause I really want an rDNA, but I don't quite have the $130 saved up yet. Does it actually say somewhere that it's permanent, though, or are you just inferring that from the snippet you posted, since it doesn't say anything about if/when it ends?

Oberon75

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2014
Roseville, Mi, USA
I hope that's true, 'cause I really want an rDNA, but I don't quite have the $130 saved up yet. Does it actually say somewhere that it's permanent, though, or are you just inferring that from the snippet you posted, since it doesn't say anything about if/when it ends?
If you look in the comments, Vapor Shark confirmed it's permanent.

caf36cdfb40547986824cf55335ac0d0.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M8 Harman/Kardon edition

Shigura

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2015
Lincoln, NE
Well, I have a feeling the impending release of new DNA chipset might have more to do with the price cuts than competition alone (I have a feeling these aren't permanent price cuts, only temporary until the next iteration is released)
Tis quite permanent, I believe it might have to do with the new VF/VS collaboration mod. At least for guesstimation (VS price drop) as this new model Vaporflask will run $199. They would be hard pressed to sell a rDNA40 at full price when it hits the market for Vaporshark.

Last edited:

TKS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2015
Tis quite permanent, I believe it might have to do with the new VF/VS collaboration mod. At least for guesstimation (VS price drop) as this new model Vaporflask will run $199. They would be hard pressed to sell a rDNA40 at full price when it hits the market for Vaporshark.

VS/VF collab? The heck?

What new chipset? (I get they have to move and move fast considering they're behind on the times, but I havent seen anything yet >_> )

Rucerius

Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Jupiter, Fl
Not surprised with the sudden flood of temp control mods under $100. Not all of them are even close in the level of quality of a vaporshark, but still...

There is a VaporShark B&M not far from where I live, I was in the store just over a week ago and was talking with an employee. He told me this price cut would be coming, so this isn't a surprise for me. However it isn't the flood of temp control mods that brought the prices down, they're changing to a new style box and selling off the "old" stock.

TKS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2015
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread